POPSUGAR Must Have January 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought of mentioning seasonsbox too (I subbed to them last week). One silly thing I like about them is they use regular UPS for shipping,not the dreaded slowpost. Looking forward to my first box.

I just checked out seasonsbox & it doesn't look too exciting. It's the same price as popsugar - basically $35 with shipping. The brands aren't recognizable, I just can't get excited. Am I missing something??

Well I did subbed for a year up front which brought the monthly down to about 21. Given what the had posted in their December and January boxes, I am confident I will get my money's worth.

Teehee that's what I thought too. Thank you! They also let you skip months if you don't want the box after seeing the preview and they just add it on the back end of your subscription. I think that particular policy rocks.

$21 including shipping? I thought it looked pretty cool too!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I did subbed for a year up front which brought the monthly down to about 21. Given what the had posted in their December and January boxes, I am confident I will get my money's worth.

anyone get charged for january box yet?? i still don't see a charge i thought it was begnning of month

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

anyone get charged for january box yet?? i still don't see a charge i thought it was begnning of month
Nope nothing yet

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Meagan, I am getting my first Seasonsbox this month, and I think it has a PS feel. It looks super promising, and they tell you what is in there, too. So I already know the box is going to be amazing.
What's a Seasonsbox?  Gotta link?

i am really curious to see what popsugar changes based on last month's debacle?  Do you think they will change anything and if so, what? (By the way, I know it is pointless to guess but I like to anyways).

I guarantee u their probably never sending out soap in a glass bottle again... What's a disaster!! Mine did get to me in 1 piece and I really like it- I know I'm a grown up when I'm excited about nice hand soap...

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guarantee u their probably never sending out soap in a glass bottle again... What's a disaster!! Mine did get to me in 1 piece and I really like it- I know I'm a grown up when I'm excited about nice hand soap...
Haha! I am sure you are right!

Hopefully they change their shipping - I emailed CS about the shipping of my luxury box and the rep emailed back saying that these shipping issues are not going unnoticed. Although she may also be saying that just to appease me. In any case, they comped my January box and are shipping me a duplicate of my favorite item in the lux box. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with their customer service and did not run into any issues of non-response, etc. that some others have experienced.

Originally Posted by PBandJilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully they change their shipping - I emailed CS about the shipping of my luxury box and the rep emailed back saying that these shipping issues are not going unnoticed. Although she may also be saying that just to appease me. In any case, they comped my January box and are shipping me a duplicate of my favorite item in the lux box. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with their customer service and did not run into any issues of non-response, etc. that some others have experienced.
Honestly, it would such a relief if they did change their shipping.  That has been such a big issue

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly, it would such a relief if they did change their shipping.  That has been such a big issue
 Yeah, especially since I only received my luxury box yesterday and it normally takes over 2 weeks for my regular boxes to arrive. I mean, I know I live across the ocean in Hawaii but they could at least send out my box in the first wave of shipments.

Originally Posted by xheidi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does anyone know what's gonna be in the january box? should i re-sub?
I think we all wish we knew what the heck is going to be in the Jan box

I wish there is a cool fitness item. Maybe a sweat band, pedometer, gift card to get some fitness clothes....something fun and get me motivated to get out there! lol. I will even take socks! November was my first month and at first i wasn't into it them i loved it after receiving my box. Loved my style mint box! Decembler SUCKED! You would think they would give the best box ever but no sadly. If January sucks I am going to cancel unless someone uses my link and i finally get a free box.......here is to hoping we really get wowed with january!

Back