Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a link to Lollia Calm Collection http://www.lollialife.com/products/calm-the-complete-story And picture.

Quote: Originally Posted by kalmekrzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I just got an email from Popsugar saying I was one of 10 winners of the Lollia Calm The Collection giveaway. I have no idea what these products are but from what I read it's a grand prize of over $200. I am doing the happy dance at the moment. This is the 3rd giveaway that I have won in the last 6 months. I won a Ave da contest, a Sesha one and now this Lollia one.
I guess this makes up for the missing scarf in my March Popsugar Box. And to think I almost canceled my must have subscription because I have really gotten into the MeMe boxes.
Yay! So happy someone on MUT was a winner!! Congratulations! 

OMG I just got an email from Popsugar saying I was one of 10 winners of the Lollia Calm The Collection giveaway. I have no idea what these products are but from what I read it's a grand prize of over $200. I am doing the happy dance at the moment. This is the 3rd giveaway that I have won in the last 6 months. I won a Ave da contest, a Sesha one and now this Lollia one. I guess this makes up for the missing scarf in my March Popsugar Box. And to think I almost canceled my must have subscription because I have really gotten into the MeMe boxes.
Congrats! I'm so jealous :)

Congrats @kalmekrzy!! On a different note, I finally got my box today even though it says in transit and estimate delivery date of Mar 19.

Th

I put the charm on a chain today b/c a 16" chain is not happening on me. It took a little fanagling because the openings on the horseshoe are a little narrow but it wasn't difficult to make it work.    
That looks so cute!

My boxes are finally in Chicago! I can't remember how this works, if I'm in the suburbs. Does the box go to Wisconsin first, then get mailed from there? So how much longer, another week?

Yay! So happy someone on MUT was a winner!! Congratulations! 
I have no idea how I won it, I don't remember entering the contest. I am really excited to try the products.

My boxes are finally in Chicago! I can't remember how this works, if I'm in the suburbs. Does the box go to Wisconsin first, then get mailed from there? So how much longer, another week?
When mine hits Chicago it then goes to Wisconsin. If the send it to Wisconsin before noon Ive gotten it as early as the next day. But that's because my post office will put it on the truck if the get it before 830

I received my box serveral days ago and have been trying to use all of the products to see how I really felt about the box as a whole. Overall, my impressions are:

Exercise ball: Haha, the one thing I have yet to use. But I've been sick so I get a pass on that ;-). I like the idea of a small ball to help with things like crunches and I need to find a good workout to try with it.

Snap pea Crisps: Surprisingly, I love the taste and texture of these. I don't recall ever seeing these at any of the stores they say that they retail at... maybe my local health food store? I need to find more!

Dogeared necklace: At first I thought the style was cute, but not really "me." However, I have been trying to wear it anyway, and I think it's grown on me. The concept is really cute as well.

Brokedown Scarf: Beautiful! Can't wait to wear it out... but I'd never pay that price for it. Also, word of warning, mine has already snagged a little on something. :-

Fig Bar: Eh. Not bad as a "special extra," I guess. I ate it in a rush out the door on the way to work, and it was good for that purpose haha.

Baublebar ring holder: A lot smaller than I thought it would be based on spoilers? But it's still nice and is being used!

Jurlique serum: I have other skin concerns greater than aging, but I'm glad to see a high end skincare product that I wouldn't buy for myself. I'll use it, maybe especially in the warmer weather when my skin doesn't need something as heavy as it does now.

All in all, I really liked everything in the box. It will all be used. However, I still feel like PS is missing some "wow-factor" lately. But maybe that's just because I looked at spoilers? Now to figure out if I should resub for another 3 months... hm...

Quote: Originally Posted by emwdz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my box serveral days ago and have been trying to use all of the products to see how I really felt about the box as a whole. Overall, my impressions are:

Exercise ball: Haha, the one thing I have yet to use. But I've been sick so I get a pass on that ;-). I like the idea of a small ball to help with things like crunches and I need to find a good workout to try with it.

Snap pea Crisps: Surprisingly, I love the taste and texture of these. I don't recall ever seeing these at any of the stores they say that they retail at... maybe my local health food store? I need to find more!

Dogeared necklace: At first I thought the style was cute, but not really "me." However, I have been trying to wear it anyway, and I think it's grown on me. The concept is really cute as well.

Brokedown Scarf: Beautiful! Can't wait to wear it out... but I'd never pay that price for it. Also, word of warning, mine has already snagged a little on something. :-

Fig Bar: Eh. Not bad as a "special extra," I guess. I ate it in a rush out the door on the way to work, and it was good for that purpose haha.

Baublebar ring holder: A lot smaller than I thought it would be based on spoilers? But it's still nice and is being used!

Jurlique serum: I have other skin concerns greater than aging, but I'm glad to see a high end skincare product that I wouldn't buy for myself. I'll use it, maybe especially in the warmer weather when my skin doesn't need something as heavy as it does now.

All in all, I really liked everything in the box. It will all be used. However, I still feel like PS is missing some "wow-factor" lately. But maybe that's just because I looked at spoilers? Now to figure out if I should resub for another 3 months... hm...
I'm glad someone else felt the same way I did... I was thinking I might be the only one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Everyone is loving this month's box, which is so great! But I wasn't totally in love. I do think it was an improvement over last month's box, because there was more of a mix of items. However, I'm finding that the only things I'm really using from this month's box are the scarf and the serum. Neither of which I would have picked out on my own, but both of which I'm happily using. Of course, that's not Popsugar's fault that the other things aren't being used (I don't have rings, so the ring holder is useless, I do yoga and don't have a need for the exercise ball, and the necklace is too small) but it just wasn't a "wow" month for me.

Ok so, OT for this month but I am finally eating my Sugarwish candy hearts from last month and every few bites there is one that tastes like bubble gum lol.  Cinnamon and bubble gum are super weird flavors together.

Ok so, OT for this month but I am finally eating my Sugarwish candy hearts from last month and every few bites there is one that tastes like bubble gum lol. 
That's much better than my experience. Every few bites I'm tasting old fish lol.

Hello ladies! Did y'all get this email from PS? I've never actually taken the time to browse the Baublebar site until we got that little jewelry tree...some cute stuff on the site. I want know if the square gem-stoned ring on the rabbit jewelry tree is on the site. I have looked but do not see it...anyone know?

kinda off subject but did you all use your stitchfix code from the october box?  I threw mine away and now i'm kicking myself.  I was a size 16 so i thought nothing would fit but i've lost a bit of weight so now i'm looking into it.  Does anyone know how the sizing is? true to size? runs small or big?

That stitch fix code was bad news for me...I'm addicted. I personally think the sizing varies based on designer/item. I've gotten jeans that ran small, a sweater that I requested a large in (I'm a small) because the small barely fit and I wanted to layer it. And other tops were true to size.

kinda off subject but did you all use your stitchfix code from the october box?  I threw mine away and now i'm kicking myself.  I was a size 16 so i thought nothing would fit but i've lost a bit of weight so now i'm looking into it.  Does anyone know how the sizing is? true to size? runs small or big?
I actually posted about it a page or so ago. I'm a size 16 now, gave them size 10 stats and was fairly successful.

Latest posts

Back