Popsugar Must Have March 2015 *may contain spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had missing referrals but after fighting I got them back.

My cream had the pieces. I think I was the first one to bring it up. Popsugar sent me a replacement but I also Co tasted FAB just to let them know. They also said no harm, crystallization, etc. But I think that is a BS answer. They also offered a replacement.

Thanks guys- I will email on the cream.  I think that is complete BS about the crystallization.  I have never seen a cream crystallize into plastic shards!  They are solid!  I tried melting it in boiling water and it stays solid.  

I'm going to email FAB about my cream then too. I swapped for it on the MSA site since I was not able to get a Must have box last month but mine had tons of crystals :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> super weird since I use tons of their stuff and everything  is usually flawless. Did anyone get a Repair cream from Popsugar that WASNT one with weird plastic mini-shards?  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had missing referrals but after fighting I got them back.

My cream had the pieces. I think I was the first one to bring it up. Popsugar sent me a replacement but I also Co tasted FAB just to let them know. They also said no harm, crystallization, etc. But I think that is a BS answer. They also offered a replacement.

I haven't noticed any in mine yet, but I'm only about a half inch deep so far. If I have some farther down I'll be emailing them also.

I'm going to email FAB about my cream then too. I swapped for it on the MSA site since I was not able to get a Must have box last month but mine had tons of crystals :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> super weird since I use tons of their stuff and everything  is usually flawless. Did anyone get a Repair cream from Popsugar that WASNT one with weird plastic mini-shards?  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I noticed mine the first time I used it on my hands as soon as I recieved it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> which is good in a way because I was going to use it on my face and that would have been horrible! those things are sharp! I emailed earlier tonight. Tragic really, I love their skincare line.

I haven't noticed any in mine yet, but I'm only about a half inch deep so far. If I have some farther down I'll be emailing them also.

Mine was okay, I am more than 1/2 way thru and no bits of plastic.  Sorry for those that got them in their creams.  I really like this cream and it works great on my dry, dry skin.

I used all of my FAB cream and there was not any sharp shards of anything in mine.

this is so funny. this FAB discussion is going on in the January and March threads right?  I'm getting all lost.   So nothing going on w/ the actual march box right?  People are talking about the January items? I didnt use my FAB so can't comment on that one. 

Sorry!  I am not trying to beat a dead horse! Just mad! I emailed and was told that it was crystallization and I'm SOL.  I do NOT believe them for one tiny baby second that it is crystallization.  

Did anyone else get rejected for a return?

Sorry!  I am not trying to beat a dead horse! Just mad! I emailed and was told that it was crystallization and I'm SOL.  I do NOT believe them for one tiny baby second that it is crystallization.  

might want to try the Jan thread? might be more people there with the item? 

This is an unboxing of Feb but she oddly had the Bliss product to show at the end of the video...so did it come in her Feb box or did she get a March box early to review?

That stinks!  And it looks like it's more than one batch number, too, which is strange.  I'm disappointed their customer service didnt take care of you, though.  That's ridiculous.  You paid for a perfect product and received one that was not as described/damaged.  They better not be refusing because you got it from Popsugar.

Also, I totally think we are getting that Yes to Grapefruit Basil hand soap.

thought I had a spoiler... realized it was for the special edition resort box... :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back