Popsugar Trades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long shot, but willing to trade the Miansai modern screw cuff (Rachel Zoe) for the Maiyet earrings + Apolis bag.  I absolutely love the bracelet that I got (got a 2nd one) - all-time favorite.   The quality of it exceed anything else I have ever received in a box. 

YOU GUYS. I have wanted these house of Harlow sunglasses since they were in the 2013 PSMH summer fun box. I FINALLY bought them off someone, had them for less than a week, and my 3 year old snapped the frame. I am so bummed. Anyone have some sitting around and want to trade or sell? image.jpg

Long shot here but if anyone wants to sell or trade the summer edition box Please please please pm me, I'll pay in full with shipping!

I have the horn necklace from last year's resort box I would be willing to trade for something in the summer 2015 LE box! Let me know! I am also open to buying or trading other items or buying the entire LE box, so if you need something shoot me a message. 

I have the following items for swap:

February 2015 PopSugar Box -

Cheese cutting board

Gold Baublebar necklace

March 2015 Popsugar Box -

Pink pineapple bag

Wet brush

May 2015 Popsugar box -

Sand Surf Love Towel (mine has a small black spot on it....didn't bother to complain to PS about it)

Kitsch necklace

LOOKING FOR:

Stephanie Johnson train case from the Resort Box

Sloane Passport holder also from the Resort Box

Hoop earrings from the QVC box

might be interested in other things as well, but the three items above are what I REALLY want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone! I am looking to trade the Kendra Scott gold cuff bracelet from the Summer Limited Edition box for the half-moon turquoise pendant from the resort box. Please let me know if you are interested!

I would like to trade the Kendra Scott gold cuff bracelet for another piece of jewelry from previous boxes. I have only been a subscriber for a few months and this is my second LE box so I am pretty wide open on trades.

DebbieS

I would really like to trade my gold hoops from the popsugar qvc box for the rose gold even the silver hoops. Would anyone be interested in trading?

Anyone want to trade something?

After the special edition popsugar box, and they weren't winners with me hubby said donate or trade as my giveaway pile was getting too big. Anyway. See photo

Items in lower right have been opened but they aren't a fit for me. Everything else has just been sitting.

Added photo

Added detail of the mj bangle.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be interested in the tote and clutch. Are you ISO anything in particular?

I'm not in search of anything in particular. I'm open

I like everything. I'm find of jewelry, makeup, hair stuff, body washes, clothes, accessories, etc

I'm easy. Make a trade offer and we can start there.

Desperate to buy or trade for the popsugar and qvc box! Please e mail if u do not like yr box, or were planning on returning it. (email removed) thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Pacifica eyeshadow palette and kitsch necklace to trade. I am open to anything but earrings, eyeshadow, and sunglasses.

I have the Quay sunglasses, beach towel and the red bud vase from the last two Popsugar boxes. Send me your trade list and let's see if we can work out a trade!

I have everything from the June 2015 box (accidentally ordered 2). 

-Judy Bloom "In the Unlikely Event" hardcover

-Yogitoes Peacock Headband

-Songelle Boxed Flowers

-Snap Infusion Super Candy

-Sweet and Spark Gift Card $30

-Pacifica Eyeshadow Palette

-Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses

Can trade for individual items, or I have the entire box, unopened.

I will be trading the Becca eyesh palette from the fall LE box. No earrings or eyeshadow but I'm very open to other items!

Back