Popsugar Trades

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the bracelet from the PS LE for her box- Id be willing to sell or trade it - PM me

I have the following unopened items from the November 2015 box for sell/trade:

-Tarte cosmetics eye shadow box

-West Emory Bingo Set

-Inkdot $20 gift card

-Terrapin Ridge Farms pecan honey mustard

-Deepa Gurnani headband

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ladies does anyone have the malin & goetz detox face mask we got awhile back? 

i have multiple items i can trade i still have the paddy wax candle we got and the bingo set and travel scrabble. my lisits in my signature are not current. 

i also have the tart eyeshadow set we got that i swatched two of the colors on only.

inbox me 

Hi i have up for swap both the stowaway set of 3 lipsticks and the metal wine bottle topper from the december popsugar box.

Hi there, I ordered the Target box and already have a nice set of headphones and just got an Apple Watch.  Thus, I'd like to sell the Target box to someone for cost + shipping if anyone would be interested.  FYI - It's not due to get to me until next week.

Hi there, I ordered the Target box and already have a nice set of headphones and just got an Apple Watch. Thus, I'd like to sell the Target box to someone for cost + shipping if anyone would be interested. FYI - It's not due to get to me until next week.
Hi!! If it's still available, I'd love to buy it. I use PayPal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the scarf and the ring from the February box that I would like to trade. I would like the VS giftcard and the cleansing balm.

For trade: Jewelrystorm arrow ring from Feb box, Kendra Scott Ainsley cuff in gold, Tarte eyeshadow palette in Apple of My Eye, Fringe studio Hello Beautiful tray

I have the Nanette Nanette Lepore watch from the March box. I'd like to trade it for the Jewelrystorm arrow ring from the February box.

I have the Pixi Book of Beauty and and Miss Ivy Pearl Five-Tassel Necklace (both from the March box) up for trade. 

Lost my Quay sunglasses and desperately looking for more! Wiling to trade (although I don't have a ton of items as I usually use them all!) or paypal. Just can't bring myself to pay retail for a pair of sunglasses.

Lost my Quay sunglasses and desperately looking for more! Wiling to trade (although I don't have a ton of items as I usually use them all!) or paypal. Just can't bring myself to pay retail for a pair of sunglasses.
I have the ones from the Voice box, if those interest you at all?

So I've got my duplicate May 2016 box. I'm selling/trading a few items from the box so let me know if you're are interested or ISO anything from that box.

Back