Prettiest Face in Hollywood?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I envy the girl (lol) Kim Kardashian has amazing facial features..the girl has great genes!
kim-kardashian-picture-2.jpg

I also agree with emperical, Kerry Washington is drop dead gorgeous to me

Charlize Theron - I love her green eyes, her grace, her drop-dead gorgeous looks but most of all I love her versatility. She really puts in an effort for her roles. Stuart Townsend is one lucky SOB! > :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

charlize-fin.jpg

Hayden Panettiere - She might not be outrageously sexy but I do love the way she’s always dressed up so elegantly for her age. She’s pretty talented in the acting department as well.

hay-fin.jpg

Christina Applegate - She’s not only on this list because she’s beautiful, but also for the courage that she showcased through her diagnosis with breast cancer. I’m happy to know that it’s all over. Go Christina!
rockwoot.gif

christine-applegat-fin.jpg

i have to say lucille ball, most known as" i love lucy " i don't know if it counts but i think she was very beautiful

There are so many pretty faces in Hollywood, but I agree that Megan Fox is the most stunning. Very beautiful, sort of reminds me of a young Elizabeth Taylor in her coloring and glamorous look.

Currently: Second Kerry Washington Kate Bosworth Thandie Newton Rachel Bilson Monica Bellucci Past: Elizabeth Taylor Julie Christie Jean Shrimpton Anouk Aimee I must be the only one that finds Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian, pretty, but neither are girl crush worthy. An impression of trashiness just makes any woman unattractive. At least Elizabeth Taylor had some class to her, or appearance there-of, even when cavorting with married men...

There are SO MANY!! I cant just pick 1!! Because there are the naturally beauties, the sexy beauties etc. But here a list of some that I think are: Nicole Scherzinger( Pusscat Dolls Lead Singer), Jennifer Garner, Sanaa Lathan, Aishwarya Rai, Zoe Saldana, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Aniston, Sofia Vergara, Ana Kournikova,Natalie Portman,Angela Bassett, Pam Grier, Lisa Bonet, Rashida Jones, Diahann Carrol, Lynn Whitfield, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis, Beyonce, Rhianna, Stevie Nicks, Raqhel Welch, Bridget Bardot, Sofia Loren & SO MANY MORE!!

All of these women have had work done to their faces, so they aren't natural.

If that is not an issue, then they are all pretty.

We need more natural beauties in hollywood though, not plastic surgery, botox and injections.

If we all had access to those things we'd all be gorgeous for hollywood standards!

Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox, Mila Kunis.  They look great natural and all glammed up. I like their makeup in every photo. 

Back