Prettiest Face in Hollywood?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sexy, very pretty.I really envy them, the angel's face, and devil's body!
laughing.gif

i vote for johnny depp! :) <3 lol!

but for real...i'd have to say that scarlett johansson and keira knightly are beautiful!

Originally Posted by TheGreenFairy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
johnny_depp.jpg

VERY pretty
biggrin.gif

Oh and its definitely no secret that Megan Fox has had a lot of plastic surgery. I remember seeing photos of her a little bit younger and she looked very different. She looks too fake to me.
Johnny is my favourite too!

Originally Posted by TheGreenFairy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh and its definitely no secret that Megan Fox has had a lot of plastic surgery. I remember seeing photos of her a little bit younger and she looked very different. She looks too fake to me.
wwhaat lol did she train her eyes to be perpetually half-closed? she's pretty in her 'before', but looks like literally every teenager in America. I think it's her distinctive sultry makeup that made her iconic. and the plastic surgery definitely helped.

For vintage faces, I think Sophia Loren was gorgeous  (though she's one diva who does not know how to age gracefully)

For current, I'd say Emma Watson (she literally exudes poise and intelligence), Olivia Wilde, and Angelina Jolie (can't act, but she's one of the few celebs who  takes charity to heart)

Gong Li, Monica Belucci, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, ScarJo, Salma Hayek, Halle Barry for current Hollywood ladies.

Vintage screen sirens... Louise Brooks, Lana Turner, Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, Marilyn(of course!), Lauren Bacall, Veronica Lake...there's too many!

Jennifer Garner for me. She's got one of those faces that are so distinct, that when you see the face, you know it's Garner. I only know that she's got her upper lip done (injections), and apart from that, she looks really the same as how she did back in the early 2000's (when she was most popular because of Alias). Her face IS angular, though, which could be a problem (some say she looks "mannish"), but I think that adds to her face's appeal. I'm not going to name any names, but in my opinion, a lot of the pretty faces in Hollywood are interchangeable. You can almost say "generic" or something. lol With Garner, her facial structure is hers, which is why I think she's got one of the prettiest faces in Hollywood.

As for Megan Fox. I don't know why, but she just doesn't do it for me. =( There's something about her face that seem sort of...off. Like she's high all the time. I don't find that very attractive. Add to that the numerous cosmetic surgeries she's gone under, plus the distasteful Marilyn Monroe tattoo. ew

Originally Posted by mistygem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jennifer Garner for me. She's got one of those faces that are so distinct, that when you see the face, you know it's Garner. I only know that she's got her upper lip done (injections), and apart from that, she looks really the same as how she did back in the early 2000's (when she was most popular because of Alias). Her face IS angular, though, which could be a problem (some say she looks "mannish"), but I think that adds to her face's appeal. I'm not going to name any names, but in my opinion, a lot of the pretty faces in Hollywood are interchangeable. You can almost say "generic" or something. lol With Garner, her facial structure is hers, which is why I think she's got one of the prettiest faces in Hollywood.

Jennifer Garner for me too. She just perfectly walks the line between sexy sultry and girl next door. Plus she comes off great to me too. 

images

Aishwarya for sure ... hollywood ,bollywood ... doesnt matter ,most beautiful woman on the planet .She always looks classy and elegant ,the way a lady should .

I thought Megan fox was so beautiful in the 1st transformers but I now something about her just looks trashy.Maybe its all the plastic surgery .

Jessica Alba and Charlize Theron are also beautiful .

Angelina Jolie, Megan fox, Selma Hayek, Demi Moore, Jenny McCarthy, and Kim kardashian.

Back