Quarterly Co. Arianna Huffington **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@roohound Thank you for sharing the pictures!

I can't wait for the Yoga DVDs :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This will be my first activity tracker. I'm not crazy about bluetooth devices, but am going to give this a try. I downloaded the app and purchased a sleep band off of Amazon. I'm glad that the bracelet is not a rubber bracelet!

The cardboard packaging for my DVDs was all worn out on the bottom...kind of a bummer but not the kind of thing worth complaining about.  That kind of thing always makes me wonder if we are getting products that didn't pass quality control though.  Did anyone else have this problem?  It was on the DVD sleeves, not the box. 

Overall I am really happy with this box.  I am so excited to try the yoga set, the bracelet is cuter than the other Look Up bracelet pics from 2011, the pillow case doesn't bother me or the hubs (and is a good way to ensure that he stops stealing my pillow) and I'll either trade the up or save it for when my fitbit isn't charged or craps out. 

The cardboard packaging for my DVDs was all worn out on the bottom...kind of a bummer but not the kind of thing worth complaining about.  That kind of thing always makes me wonder if we are getting products that didn't pass quality control though.  Did anyone else have this problem?  It was on the DVD sleeves, not the box. 
I opened my DVDs last night to check on this and everything looks good.  I'm sorry to hear they were not all this way.

I wish the pillowcase had been cotton and not yellow.  Not sure what that's about.

The bracelet isn't anything I would wear and not sure why it has to be so weird to get the message across.  Looks more like a carabiner or curtain accessory than jewelry, in my opinion.  

Did anyone get the Jawbone Up in any color other than black?  

Thanks for checking your DVDs for me!  My Jawbone is also black. 

I actually kind of like the industrial feel of the bracelet, it's not like anything else I own.  I think I am just relieved to not get something that was quite SO preachy in its messaging as these ones: http://www.accessoriesmagazine.com/4502/l-u-s-t-jewelry-urges-a-break-from-texting#.VONcFf8o4dk)  That being said, I'm not 100% sure how I'll wear it, I'll have to see what I can stack it with that will look cute. 

My box arrived today. My Jawbone is yellow which matches the yellow sleep band I bought. I bought yellow so I would not lose it.

I'm not sure if my bracelet will fit me. I didn't think my wrist is that large because I was able to wear the LLB bracelet from the Jan box without any problems. It does look like it will work with stackable bracelets.

No issues with the DVDs. I checked the packaging and the DVDs itself.I haven't tried playing one yet. I like the pillow case especially after I googled about it and read her post about how important sleep is to her etc.

I'm very happy with her box and feels it fits well with the theme. I'll be figuring out how to work the Jawbone which is my first activity tracker and try out a dvd within the next couple of days.

I got my box today.  My up is yellow!  I actually really like the bracelet despite the square nature.  It is small and I like that.  The pillow case I got was cream.  Not fond of polyester and imagined that it might be embroidered not stamped on.  Was hoping for cotton or silk.  Come on Arianna!  It will either go up for trade or go to my daughter.  I thought this quarter was a much better curation and value than last month and will stay subscribed for a little while longer.

did anyone else's pillow case lettering look bad?  mine wasn't solid letters. looked like a reject. 

I didn't have that problem.  I would contact QUarterly either by email or by twitter.

Just got an email with this item being mentioned as the spoiler for the next box.

Arianna Huffington Quaterly.png

I am trying to cancel this box but that one stupid spoiler (that I could easily buy myself) made me say oooooohhhhh!

The 2nd Spoiler for the ARI04 box is a Lifetime Membership to Thrive Market.  I've signed up for the box but would really like to know if anyone's tried this site.  I probably go to Whole Foods once a month but it's an hour away from my house.  Not at all convenient.  

I'm also a bit concerned that the "Lifetime" will end up being a "One Year" membership since the annual membership is the only one offered on their website.

Thoughts? 

The 2nd Spoiler for the ARI04 box is a Lifetime Membership to Thrive Market.  I've signed up for the box but would really like to know if anyone's tried this site.  I probably go to Whole Foods once a month but it's an hour away from my house.  Not at all convenient.  

I'm also a bit concerned that the "Lifetime" will end up being a "One Year" membership since the annual membership is the only one offered on their website.

Thoughts? 
Did you see the "mega golden ticket" spoiler too?  24 subscribers will win a complete sensecore + sony package (over $1300 value).  It includes sensors that provide medical grade electrocardiogram, true respiration, body temperature, and pod-free indoors-outdoors kinetics, a compression garment to hold the sensors, one year access to the sensecore software, a water resistant sony moble phone and watch with the sensecore mobile app.

I wonder how many people are still subscribed to the box...it would be amazing to win. 

I am not familiar with Thrive Market and you have to log in to have access to the website so I can't tell if it's a good spoiler or not. 

UGH, I am so on the fence with this box.  I KNOW that the right thing to do is to cancel but I just can't seem to make myself do it.  Quarterly dangles the mega golden ticket and lifetime membership in front of me, and I play right into their hands. 

These spoilers do make this box more interesting. I'm not sure about Thrive market though. I checked it out before and made an account but haven't placed an order yet. I'm just not sure I would get enough use out of it. I can get most of natural foods from Trader Joes and my local target has a lot of organic options now. Ordering organic online isn't crucial for me because I have access to it locally with reasonable pricing. It's a great idea for people who don't live near organic/natural food markets or stores. The "mega golden ticket" sounds interesting though.

After the CFDA horrendous box, I'm not feeling very lucky.  I'll pass on the Ariana box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled this box twice. I will be waiting to see spoilers! I thought I read awhile back that the ship at a minimum of a 1000 boxes.

Mine came - please don't look if you want to be surprised (don't know how to do spoilers on my computer on this website - can only hide text). The site keeps cropping out the beads. :/

"A reinvigorating time of year is upon us. I hope this quarter's box will help you experience it with more joy, more wonder and more gratitude" 

Custom Mala Bead Necklace

Rest Well Sleep Powder

Gratitude Journal - Well & Company

Lifetime Membership to Thrive Market

Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts - Peacock Parfumerie

IMG_7903.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine came - please don't look if you want to be surprised (don't know how to do spoilers on my computer on this website - can only hide text). The site keeps cropping out the beads. :/

"A reinvigorating time of year is upon us. I hope this quarter's box will help you experience it with more joy, more wonder and more gratitude"

Custom Mala Bead Necklace

Rest Well Sleep Powder

Gratitude Journal - Well & Company

Lifetime Membership to Thrive Market

Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts - Peacock Parfumerie
I'm still waiting for mine, but I must say, I find this disappointIng. For $100? Perhaps I don't understand the valuation but still.... also, I heard this will be Arianna's last box. Has anyone else heard this?

Back