Quarterly Co. Arianna Huffington **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. :/  But that Nina box really got to me!  what adult didnt already have literally every thing in that box already (and certainly in nicer quality)?! I figured this time around I would be able to change my mind before she ships (after I chill out a bit) or at most it will be available in the "best of" this time around since so many likely cancelled last min. ... sorry for bailing. 
TRUST ME, I feel ya on the Nina box.  How disappointing.  This will definitely be in the best of seeing as how the last two stuck around long enough to be discounted 50%.  I just truly don't understand this company.  And yet I keep coming back. 

Huh, that's weird...I logged into my account and she's not there anymore even though I resubscribed a few weeks ago.  Checked my emails and there is no "hey, sorry but no more Arianna boxes" email. 

Apparently Arianna announced she was done forever ago (like right after her last box) so the lack of communication and all of the misinformation quarterly put out is insane. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back