Rant and Rave - Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my skin has been ok..it could be better. i wish that it had a more even tone but i always seem to get random pimples in the worst spots like on my cheek or on my chin or nose. i'm so jealous of those people who always look like they have perfect skin and never break out!

I actually have been very blessed in the skin area as I have never needed to use concealer, foundation or powder. Underneath my eyes and the sides of my nose are kindy shiney..but not so much that I need to use anything. I would be afraid to start putting anything on it in fear of breakouts. I really never started using cleanser until about a month ago...just water (sounds gross..I'm clean..really) because of all the hype. People always compliment my skin so I guess I better stick with what I know...

Originally Posted by pinkbutterfly my skin has been ok..it could be better. i wish that it had a more even tone but i always seem to get random pimples in the worst spots like on my cheek or on my chin or nose. i'm so jealous of those people who always look like they have perfect skin and never break out! I have to say that those women with the perfect, poreless, beautiful, and even toned skin get on my nerves! (HINT: Quiana) Especially the ones who say "Foundation? What is that?" Since they never have to wear any. Yeah--I'm hating on the girls with the bag free eyes, and lovely high cheekbones too. It just ain't fair!
scream3.gif

I have lots of tiny bumps all over which came on for no reason and don't seem to be leaving anytime soon. Some old acne scars have slightly faded after almost a month usage of AVON 2 step peel.
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by SewAmazing I have to say that those women with the perfect, poreless, beautiful, and even toned skin get on my nerves! (HINT: Quiana) Especially the ones who say "Foundation? What is that?" Since they never have to wear any. Yeah--I'm hating on the girls with the bag free eyes, and lovely high cheekbones too. It just ain't fair!
scream3.gif
I don't think many people have flawless skin, they just seem too
sleepyhead.gif
x

Sigh, I don't all too much like my skin. Black/white heads & pores. Though, the black/whites are starting to slowly clear.... (or so, I think it is) I'm still not satisfied with it. I wish, there we're a way I could get rid of my pores. And have, that nice flawless skin, then I'd be happy!

I used to hate my skin. I love it now. I am pretty clear as long as I do not eat chocolate or onions, I am allergic to both. I break out all over including face when I eat them. Ofcoarse I eat them occasionally.

I love my self adjusting re9 antiaging skin care regimine and my thermal fusion maque.

Ann Phelps
smile.gif

i've been quite happy with my skin of late. i changed my regime and my skin seems to love it. hyperpigmentation is going away and i'm using less makeup - a very good thing. still oily, but no breakouts - just blotting the day away. i think my skin is performing very well for my age - i'll be 48 in 3 months (no wrinkles, crows feet or double chins), so i dare not complain!

my skin was clearing up good the ones on forhead then all a sudden last night two red pimples popped up 1 on forhead and other on nose :[

My skin has finally reached the closest thing to balance that it has ever had...Not too dry, not oily...and absolutely no acne anymore! I'm thrilled with this...Less thrilled with the enlarged pores and visible veins, but I've been using a self tanner the 1st time in my life, and it actually helps make the problem spots look better/ less apparent. If only I'd known about(well, tried) self tanner sooner!

Great idea for a thread, btw.

Originally Posted by SierraWren My skin has finally reached the closest thing to balance that it has ever had...Not too dry, not oily...and absolutely no acne anymore! I'm thrilled with this...Less thrilled with the enlarged pores and visible veins, but I've been using a self tanner the 1st time in my life, and it actually helps make the problem spots look better/ less apparent. If only I'd known about(well, tried) self tanner sooner!Great idea for a thread, btw.

Pale skin shows up any blemish dosen't it lol? shame I dont tan
sleepyhead.gif
x

Right now, my skin is doing better than normal. I spent the day at Dorney Park on Tuesday, and my skin has been better ever since. I have a gorgeous tan going on (I wish my skin was always this color!) and my acne has cleared up a little bit. I only have 2 small active pimples on my face, and my red marks have faded some. I know it's only a matter of time before the bad breakouts come back, but I'm enjoying what I have now. This is the best my skin has looked in a while. And in about a month from now I start the Accutane, and I should expect clear skin by the time my birthday rolls around in April. I'm SO excited.
smile.gif

On the downside... there was this lotion I used on my back and it made it break out (and my back rarely ever gets pimples). So I have some small pimples on my back, and to make matters worse, my back is peeling and looks ugly. It was badly sunburnt after the park, but within a few days it turned into a very nice, dark brown color. Unfortunately, where it's peeling, there is my lighter skin underneath and it looks bad--nice, deep brown in some areas, then a few lighter colored patches in other areas.

My skin is doing really great. I haven't had a pimple or any acne show up for about a year and a half now. My body and my skin love the vegan diet. :) My only problem is blackheads around the nose area. They annoy me so much.

Im starting to despise my skin. It has bumps in alot of places but no breakouts really. I just hate that I have visible pores around my nose and have ddscoloration due to scars left behind by previous breakouts. I have a very oily t-zone but normal everywhere else
banghead.gif
So Im on a quest to try productS and treat this blasphemy I call my skin

Skin was doing great for awhile. Now getting funny red-zit like bumps. Can't figure out what is causing this!! Grrrrrrrrr!
shuriken.gif

My face is improving greatly, hardly any pimples, but they've all seemed to move down to my chest.
frown.gif
Argh, very depressing.

Back