RIP Chris Benoit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update ...

cbnewsqa2.jpg

Source

My guess is that they didn't know at first that he killed them. That's the only thing I can think . . .

That could be it, I just can not fathom someone killing their own child. That turns my stomach.

I read about this. At first everyone was saying how great he was...tirns out he has a history of domestic violence. What a coward to kill your family. If you wanna die at least love them enough to let them live. It disgusts me.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide. Source Uhhh...duh!!!! Ya' think!!?? That crap is bad news! I cannot fathom killing your own child. It's really disturbing!

It is just utterly terrifying! The most troubling thing about this is that this isn't the only recent news story about a man killing his wife and kids! That poor pregnant woman from Ohio that was murdered by the father of her child and then the guy that shot his wife and children while they were pulled over on the side of the road.

It is so scary that the person those women probably trusted most were the men who killed them.

So sad!

Yep, so right mem.

Just yesterday there was a double murder suicide in Toronto, too.

Some guy killed his common law wife, her mom, then himself.

his daughter survived with defensive wounds to her hands.

the world is a #### place.

He didnt do it. He was on 3 types of steroids. Which really messed him up. So its not really his fault. And weather he was in right mide or not they wanted to remeber him. I loved what they did monday they showed some great highlights of him!.

And he was all about family. So he didnt do it just because there was something serously wrong. THE DRUGS!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif He didnt do it. He was on 3 types of steroids. Which really messed him up. So its not really his fault. And weather he was in right mide or not they wanted to remeber him. I loved what they did monday they showed some great highlights of him!.
And he was all about family. So he didnt do it just because there was something serously wrong. THE DRUGS!

Ash.....I dont want to start an argument and i dont want to start a debate. But he DID do it. Regardless if he was on drugs or not. If he is the person that killed his son and wife....regardless of drugs, he is a murderer and this planet is better off without him on it. People whether on drugs or drunk must take responsibility for their own actions!

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ash.....I dont want to start an argument and i dont want to start a debate. But he DID do it. Regardless if he was on drugs or not. If he is the person that killed his son and wife....regardless of drugs, he is a murderer and this planet is better off without him on it. People whether on drugs or drunk must take responsibility for their own actions! ditto!!!! I totally agree with you honey

Yeah ok whatever. There are other people that murder & nothing is said. Except oh that horriable. Now its only diffrent because he was famous.

And I also think its funny that people who dont watch wrestling are lashing out about Chris. If people actaully watched wwe they would know he was so sweet & he wouldnt kill just because. Thats what everyones thinking they dont take into fact that steroids are drugs and they will effect you & others around.

To be fair its unknown really what actually went on.. The only thing I'll say on the matter is that its awfull sad news and a sad loss to our wrestling family.

I understand your viewpoint, however, they are not even really speculating drugs at the moment, they found some,, but I dont think they were that big of a deal, what was a big deal to me is that he had a history of domestic violence, and he killed his child and his wife, and then waited a day or two to kill himself. I am not a famous-people basher, I dont think that he was better than anyone else because of money.

When they decided on the tribute it was not decided that he killed them and himself. The latest news is that there were perscription drugs in the house and they are waiting on toxicology reports because the steroid they found can cause all kinds of things to happen to a person. I have followed Chris's wrestling career long enough to know that his family meant the world to him and he (in his right mind) would never have hurt them. We will probably never know exactly what happened but I can say that I think something went wrong in his mind because he would not have hurt his son ever. His kids were his life. There are alot of people killings kids nowadays just for kicks. I don't think that is what happened here. Something else had to have gone on.

Personally my theory is that he was set up with the phone call to get him home and that someone else killed all 3 of them.

The tribute was done when all they knew were all 3 died and they are investigating if drugs had a part in this.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah, he took steroids because he wanted to. Just to clarify on this (nothing against you or fighting or anything) the steroids were perscription. He was on the for a while for his neck and back injuries that were real and not fake ones from wrestling.

Please don't take offense because I man no harm, just stating facts about Chris.

Back