• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Babyeyez13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered it & just received mine! Full size everything!
It's probably best to put it under a spoiler (like I did?) Some people haven't gotten theirs yet...

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's probably best to put it under a spoiler (like I did?) Some people haven't gotten theirs yet...
I would tend to agree but for the most part people know all of these threads are read at your own risk! lol!

I'm still agonizing ovplacing another order and getting snorer it kit 3 our waiting til Friday and seeing if they come out with something new!

Sephora has a Too Faced Editors Darling Kit for $19....

good to know for those of us who regret not getting the mystery bag.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got it now!

Lashlight mascara

Metallic eyeliner in black beauty Glamour Gloss in dare me
Lips of Luxury in Centerfold
Eyeshadow Duo in Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz
Overall, I'm super pleased. Five full-sized items that definitely felt like I got a good deal out of my $25 ($19+ship) which almost NEVER happens with makeup lol.

Thanks!  What an awesome haul and great deal.  I debated about ordering but I have so much stuff and I'm trying to downsize.  Lucky you!!!!!

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would tend to agree but for the most part people know all of these threads are read at your own risk! lol!
Haha, I can't even imagine having the willpower to read a thread full of spoilers and whited out words without having the curiosity to peek.  What percent of readers have that ability?  I betcha it's less than 5%, lol!

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up ordering the Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Shimmer & Glow Argan Essentials (http://www.sephora.com/moroccan-bazaar-shimmer-glow-argan-essentials-P375378?skuId=1454313) - it is a good value and I've read a lot of positive feedback on the products included, so excited to try them!

I ordered that last week and just got it in on Saturday and I really love it! I hope you do too! (and the bag it comes with is cute too 
wub.gif
)

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  What an awesome haul and great deal.  I debated about ordering but I have so much stuff and I'm trying to downsize.  Lucky you!!!!!
That's probably a good idea. I'm in the process of moving so I moved all my stuff back to my permanent place, and then today I packed to go to NYC D8 When I was moving this weekend I was like HOLY SHIZNIZ I HAVE SO MUCH MAKEUP. And I've only really been actively collecting since...September. Moving this month is not going to be a fun month.

I'm happy I got it, but I'm like "lol no more". I do think if I didn't get I would've been a little disappointed in myself. Though maybe I'm just justifying the fact that I woke myself up at 3am to grab it XDD

So last night, I was going to order something for my Mom (she asked me the other morning where she could get more of that orange stuff I gave her in the little pump bottle...um Mom? She doesn't splurge on expensive skin stuff, but I guess she noticed a huge difference in a few weeks and the bottle was nearly empty), so I ordered one of the Ole Henriksen Sets for her for Christmas, it has like seven different half ounces and since I was sitting there, I ordered the Fragrance Sampler for myself (I blame the Nyquil for making me fuzzy headed...lol) and two it kits # 3.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dots, what was the orange stuff from Ole Henriksen?
I'm guessing the truth serum... It has been in a few things lately. It is great! My husband loves the way it smells hehe!

Yep! That one.. there was a bunch on the display last week. You want me to call or swing by? I can help a fellow addict who's in desperate need lol. Pm if interested.
It is in my local store, I saw it though the window last night, we went out to dinner and a movie and I thought I was going to be able to shop, but everything closed at 7 and my boyfriend insisted that we eat then shop then movie... Turned into eat, grace looks at windows, movie. I should be able to get my hands on it by the weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they had 3 on display (it was seriously facing right out at me) grrr what the heck luxury shopping center loses at 6/7 on Sundays around the holidays?!? Not cool

It is in my local store, I saw it though the window last night, we went out to dinner and a movie and I thought I was going to be able to shop, but everything closed at 7 and my boyfriend insisted that we eat then shop then movie... Turned into eat, grace looks at windows, movie. I should be able to get my hands on it by the weekend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they had 3 on display (it was seriously facing right out at me) grrr what the heck luxury shopping center loses at 6/7 on Sundays around the holidays?!? Not cool
Try calling to see if they can hold it for you! Good luck and hope you snag it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Try calling to see if they can hold it for you! Good luck and hope you snag it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want to really be out and about in emeryville late at night, it's the the guuuhetttoooo. I will have to wait until the weekend, it's RRR week at Cal, and I have one more paper to write due Friday then I am taking the weekend off before studying for two finals next next Friday, hopefully I can pop into one of the many sephoras around and get it

I'm guessing the truth serum... It has been in a few things lately. It is great! My husband loves the way it smells hehe!
Dots, what was the orange stuff from Ole Henriksen?
Yup, it's the Truth Serum! I tried the little sample of the cream that goes with it and it smelled awful once I applied it. So, I ordered the Black Friday set for myself so I could try a few other things. I guess Mom said she has had some spot that has been there for decades and after a month of using the Truth Serum, it is just about gone.

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, it's the Truth Serum! I tried the little sample of the cream that goes with it and it smelled awful once I applied it. So, I ordered the Black Friday set for myself so I could try a few other things. I guess Mom said she has had some spot that has been there for decades and after a month of using the Truth Serum, it is just about gone.
I LOVE the truth serum.  Got it in my GB a few months ago, swapped for a bunch of bottles, and then ordered 2 from Black Friday.  It makes my complexion more even and brighter and smells yummy--like Pez lemon candy.   And FYI--if you like it and reorder it at Sephora, it's a better value if you buy the Naked Truth Kit ($22.50 for 0.5oz of serum and 0.25oz truth creme) versus $48.00 for 1 oz of the serum.  Essentially, you're paying less than 1/2 price for the serum and getting the creme for free. 

I LOVE the truth serum.  Got it in my GB a few months ago, swapped for a bunch of bottles, and then ordered 2 from Black Friday.  It makes my complexion more even and brighter and smells yummy--like Pez lemon candy.   And FYI--if you like it and reorder it at Sephora, it's a better value if you buy the Naked Truth Kit ($22.50 for 0.5oz of serum and 0.25oz truth creme) versus $48.00 for 1 oz of the serum.  Essentially, you're paying less than 1/2 price for the serum and getting the creme for free. 
Lol thank you, I saw that one and thought about it but ended up getting The Seven Skincare Sensations set, cus you get like five more products for $30...this is exactly how they pull me in. I have a few little bottles for myself but I didn't use it consistently, so maybe I need to. I used to use the Even Better Clinical from Clinique as my HG but I just ran out so will try this!! Yay!

I placed an order yesterday and was able put the ItKit #3 in my bag  and it's been shipped already! So excited. Also used my Sephora $15 off coupon plus a $5 off Wrapp coupon for a total of: $38.04

I ordered:

s1446624-main-Lthumb.jpg

Guerlain Rouge G De Guerlain L'Extrait

ITEM # 1446624
COLOR M69 Orgueil
$48.00

s1244029-main-Lthumb.jpg

SEPHORA COLLECTION I.T. Brow Filler Brush

ITEM # 1244029
$5.00

s1458066-main-Lthumb.jpg

The Lasting Impression It Kit