• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot!!!! I was ordering the Kat Von D Lock it Foundation when I saw this pop up. I'm soooo excited!!! I got The Best in Classic. It was a hard decision between that and the third one. The NARS lip pencil pushed me over the edge.

Still tempted. Must. Stop. Logging. In. To. Sephora.......
yuck2.gif

I tend to buy a lot of gifts for my family and friends from Sephora and was thrilled that when I ordered yesterday these were available. I chose 1 In the Glow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also managed to snag an OPI by Sephora polish You're a Nut, Meg for $5 with a First Aid Beauty Set as a gift for someone else!

Originally Posted by Adrigirl81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora has Holiday It Kits for Beauty Insiders (not just VIB) available now, free with a $25 purchase, online only.  You have to use the promo code ITKIT (while supplies last), and you can choose 1 of 3 kits.  I chose Best in Classic. 
biggrin.gif

Ordered set 1 last night with the Illamasqua Complement palette and a sale UD shadow. I really should've stopped myself from buying any more eyeshadow. I do like set 2 more, but I already have all of it except the makeup remover. Does anyone know if the Lancôme makeup remover is good? I tried the Sephora brand one and hated it.

Has anyone purchased this from Sephora:  Sephora Favorites/ The Finest Shave Deluxe Sampler For Him

I was thinking about buying it for a gift for my husband.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone purchased this from Sephora:  Sephora Favorites/ The Finest Shave Deluxe Sampler For Him

I was thinking about buying it for a gift for my husband.
Shame on you, page5!  You almost made me buy something else! 
wink.gif

I just ordered the TokiDoki Love from London palette, usually $48 on sale for $25, for my neighbor's 12 year old who's just starting to play with makeup.  She's got a December birthday.  And of course I get The Lasting Impression kit, and 3 perfume samples.  WIN!

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shame on you, page5!  You almost made me buy something else! 
wink.gif

I just ordered the TokiDoki Love from London palette, usually $48 on sale for $25, for my neighbor's 12 year old who's just starting to play with makeup.  She's got a December birthday.  And of course I get The Lasting Impression kit, and 3 perfume samples.  WIN!
ha ha, well I could say the same with the mention of that super cute palette
rolleyes.gif

I placed an order yesterday and chose Kit #2. I love/hate the beauty inside/VIB offers lol. I always feel like I HAVE to buy something because I don't want to miss out on the deal. Can't wait to get my order. My order already shipped and I should get it by Tuesday. I can't wait!

For those who have a Sephora inside a Jc Penny you need to go now! They are having a huge Cargo sale at mine found the Cargo blushes for $5!! I grabbed two the colors were Catalina & Rome. They have their quads, tinted moisturizer, mascaras, blush creme sticks. 

Hey, this is my first post here. I was just curious if anyone got theirs yet because I wanted to know how big these samples are. Are they the deluxe minis, or just one time use samples like the 3 free ones you get with every order?

Hey, girls! I am a lurker on here but had to create a username to thank the original poster for this thread! I placed two separate orders and got one classic and one glow! I didn't urgently need anything, but I HAD to have these! I am sure you all understand! Anyway, I found these great shaving kits for $25 that have deluxe sized samples and a certificate for a free full sized product! I ended up ordering 4 of these for Christmas gifts - one for my husband, one each for my 2 brothers-in-law, and one for my coworker. So thanks for posting this, as I would have never have found these great gifts and I am super excited to get a little something for myself for FREE! ;-)

Originally Posted by sagewisdom09 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, this is my first post here. I was just curious if anyone got theirs yet because I wanted to know how big these samples are. Are they the deluxe minis, or just one time use samples like the 3 free ones you get with every order?
Most of them are deluxe sizes except the perfume vials :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cool, I might have to order something else so I can get another one now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm planning to buy a lot of family and friends gifts from Sephora this year because they have something for everyone. It's also nice to get a bunch of free stuff with each order and with the insider points.

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered set 1 last night with the Illamasqua Complement palette and a sale UD shadow. I really should've stopped myself from buying any more eyeshadow. I do like set 2 more, but I already have all of it except the makeup remover. Does anyone know if the Lancôme makeup remover is good? I tried the Sephora brand one and hated it.
I have used it before. It's not amazing, but it does a pretty good job. It's two parts like the Clinique makeup remover, so it requires shaking up before using. I always feel like those two-part removers do a better job with stubborn eye makeup.

So, on the plus side, I'm glad this came out because I'm seriously just waiting for my bank account to be credited and then I'm placing an 80 dollar order....

BUT I have no idea which kit to get. #3 has more items that I've never tried, like setting spray. But #2 and that NARS lip pencil is seriously calling my name. ....now I'm considering splitting up my order so I can get both, but I'd have to pay shipping on one, so that would be a bit silly. Ah, so many decisions!

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, on the plus side, I'm glad this came out because I'm seriously just waiting for my bank account to be credited and then I'm placing an 80 dollar order....

BUT I have no idea which kit to get. #3 has more items that I've never tried, like setting spray. But #2 and that NARS lip pencil is seriously calling my name. ....now I'm considering splitting up my order so I can get both, but I'd have to pay shipping on one, so that would be a bit silly. Ah, so many decisions!
I placed two orders for Christmas gifts for people, and paid shipping on both to get two kits.  Yeah, it's $6 more than I woulda paid on each, but each ITKIT is almost two really good Birchboxes.  Figure a 5-sample BB is $2/sample and you get $1/sample back for reviews, so $1 per sample.  Using that number, these would be a $9 equivalent (+ free little bag and extra 3 small samples) - AND you're assured that there are no twist bands or Larabars!

Back