• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB Clutch with Samples Limited Supply - VIBs only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for letting us know that, Tink :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Someone posted a loophole last night on the Birchbox thread, about how VIBs have free shipping at the moment, so they had made a very small order and scooped up the five free samples. So, I did that last night, too. I ordered a $3 OPI Mash Up nail polish that was on clearance, and maybe I will get one of the fragrance samples I want this time, although they are out of the Escada one I wanted. Normally, I think I would feel a little bad about taking advantage of the free-shipping loop-hole, however, it isn't cheap qualifying for VIB status, and they stiffed me on samples before. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone is curious, I did email customer service about the missing samples. Not to ask for anything or be irate, but just to let them know, so that maybe they can make sure it doesn't become the norm. I just let them know that the samples are a big draw for me. The CS rep was really nice and gave me 250 points to my bank. I just want to encourage people to nicely let them know when that happens, maybe we can keep it to a minimum. I really do love Sephora customer service. That was the biggest factor that made me a regular customer. I used to think that Ulta was cheaper, but now I know that their prices are the same on brand names, they just carry slightly different brands and have different reward systems. In my experience, the Sephora system generally works better for me.

So I posted to this thread earlier about how I used the VIB clutch promo code even though I'm not a VIB and was wondering if I would still receive it and I did, so I guess even if you're not a VIB you can still use those promo codes.

Back