• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB Event- It's Here!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's probably worth returning. i've never done a return on cosmetics tho. do they give you crap about returning items?

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You could return it in store, if the price is that varied.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it's probably worth returning. i've never done a return on cosmetics tho. do they give you crap about returning items?
No, not really. But it really depends on who you get at the register. I really think the XL is worth it b/c its $18 for 6 oz instead of $29 for 4oz. I might pick up a spare deslick. Im probably 1/3 of the way done with my Xl and I really love deslick bc I think it works a little bit better with keeping my oil production down, compared to all nigher.

hmmm i've never tried the deslick. i loved the all nighter sample i got, so i wanted to the full size. now you got me thinking twice. i'll definitely return the all nighter and purchase it through UD. I may invest in the deslick as well. thanks for the advice!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, not really. But it really depends on who you get at the register. I really think the XL is worth it b/c its $18 for 6 oz instead of $29 for 4oz. I might pick up a spare deslick. Im probably 1/3 of the way done with my Xl and I really love deslick bc I think it works a little bit better with keeping my oil production down, compared to all nigher.

Back