some products for acne

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.s. dairy breaks out my skin like hell. Thats why I went vegan

If I was eating dairy the whole situation would be even worse. Anyway,I have to be be careful since I have acne prone skin.

Because im not eating meat dairy and eggs,my diet is already "restricted". Legumes rice pasta potatoes and veggies. If I cut the gluten whats left to eat? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> My blood test results are great btw. So... Im thinking of replacing the white bread and rice,to whole wheat!! And the white pasta from grain,to actually corn. I eat bread and its my fav food...maybe I didnt know what is causing me. I will have to try it for a few days and see results.
Can you eat fish or seafood in general? It would be a really good source of protein and healthy fats for your skin. The problem with today's food is the excess omega 6 that we get from eating industrialized food, seafood is a natural source of omega 3 fatty acids which are so important and really good for the skin. If you can't eat fish, you can take fish oil supplements. I was just thinking how heavenly all the seafood is over there in Greece and the quality of food in general compared to here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I miss traveling to Greece. The last time I was there I was a teenager so that was very long time ago. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Ooooh I wish I can see you in Greece someday!!

No im not eating fish. When youre vegan you dont consume any animal product.

I heard nuts and oils cause acne too.

But,you know,its not the same for everyone. Same as gluten.

Yes the quality is nice. In our restaurants especially those which are near the sea its fresh and great.

But you know,everything that's fried or process is bas everywhere.

Im not consuming those,only rarely(process food like chips etc) .

When I was a teenager I was getting spirulina for my final & important results. I remember they were giving me so much energy because I was like a zombie due to countless hours of studying.

I eat nuts quite a bit for protein and they seem be ok with me. Like you said @@makeupilove what is there to eat if you don't eat bread? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Diets are so hard because what works for one person might not work for another. Hope you find what works for you.

20160718_105837.jpg20160718_105851.jpg

It looks bad...but it was worse.

Clinique seems to helps!!esepecailly the lotion which has alchocol and disinfects by skin.

This vichy mask with aha,I finished the 2 sachets, it absorbed from my nose and forrhead,I left it foe only 5 minutes as it says.

I dont know why it absorbed!

Btw it gave me super brightness!

Recommended mask for sure!

Grains (both gluten-containing and non-gluten) and sugar should be avoided if you struggle with acne

Gluten may make your gut more permeable, which allows proteins to get into your bloodstream that would otherwise have been excluded, sensitizing your immune system and promoting inflammation, which can lead to acne

When you eat starchy carbs, grains, and sugar/fructose, it causes a surge of insulin and insulin-like growth factor called IGF-1 in your body

This surge can lead to an excess of male hormones, which cause your pores to secrete sebum, a greasy substance that attracts acne-promoting bacteria

Elevated IGF-1 also causes skin cells known as keratinocytes to multiply, a process that is also associated with acne

"A person who is gluten intolerant cannot digest gluten, so the body will not recognize it when it is eaten and therefore treats it as a foreign body when trying to digest it.

Because the body of a gluten intolerant person cannot process gluten properly, the small intestines become damaged slowly over time causing digestive issues. The gluten intolerance can produce other symptoms and push the toxins through the skin such as acne."

Since gluten sensitivity is so pervasive anyway, it would make loads of sense to try a gluten-free diet for one month and see if your acne or any other health symptoms improve. This shouldn't be too difficult if you are already implementing a low-grain or no-grain diet, which minimizes sources of gluten.

I highly recommend going gluten free and see how it goes. I know of someone who used to break out a lot and she stopped gluten. Her skin got so much better.

Ηello!!!! I finally visited doctor!!!

This is my prescription!!

She said food has nothing to do with acne!!!!!!!

Ughhh...this was disappointing!!!

So...if you like see what she gave me.

Doctors writing.always so confusing haha

20160720_201519.jpg

20160720_201500.jpg

Oh and guys..this new doctor (mums friend) when she saw me and was examining my face..she said that if i wanted to remove some little hair on my chin.(free) .

With -20degree air

Update for 2 clinique antiblemish solutions products.

Since I use them for a while now I would like to give my feedback here.

The lotion does great job if you have aggressive pimples itciness and redness. What it does to the pimples is that it shrinks them to smaller and drier.it takes away a nice amount of redness and the best of all,it reduces the appearance of big pores. It surely does!! Recommended product for sure.

The cream all over treatment,its very lightweight,in fact its like water ,i have never tried so watery cream before. Its so suitable for oily skin. It doeasnt clog your pores for sure.

Its hydration is nice for oily skin.not greasy not oily. It gives a nice treat to the skin. Its very nice using after the lotion(which is drying).

Thats it.

I couldnt do gluten free diet. The dermatologist said i can eat whatever i want so i stop trying.

This is my face right now.

I take medication (azithromycin) and epiduo gel.2016-08-04_13.19.52.jpg

This picture is today.

I somewhere read about low g.i. food. They help with acne.

I dont do a specific diet to fight acne. I just eat what i want.(im vegan).

But i dont think meds have made a big improvement to my skin.

I should call my doctor some day. Yo say to her that im not happy with the results. Although the cream is good.

Back