some products for acne

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2016-08-06_16.21.10.jpg

Update.today!

Have you ever tried fish oil? If you know you are not allergic or anything I would highly recommend this, Since i have taken fish oil , the Dr. Tobias Optimum Omega 3 Fish oil dietary supplement, it has improved the look of my skin 100%! I don't break out as often or as bad anymore, it makes my skin smoother and less dry, and it also improves hair and nails so its pretty much all round a pretty great product! It has many other benefits as well so i think its worth a try. The combination of taking these daily and increasing your water intake, i would be surprised if you did not show any signs of improvement! Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2016-08-14_09.26.43.jpg

I dont see improvement. My doctor doesnt know what its going on. On wednesday I will visit her. She will be disappointed I guess. I am.

why will she be disappointed? what has she told you to do since your last visit? Can't be disappointed when you are unaware what your body is doing, that is out of your control and not your fault. Has your dermatologist prescribed medications that have not worked either?  Stress can be a very big trigger if its not like cystic acne. I'm just curious and highly interested because i almost had to go to the doctors years ago for my acne but once i got on birth control it helped control the breakouts and with me taking fish oil and drinking more water daily, ive been pretty satisfied. Have you had any recent changes in medications in general? There can be tons of causes, i hope they help you Wednesday! Keep me posted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ηello. Ive tried everything nothing worked. This is my last change and if this doesnt work i will go straight to a fully raw vegan lifestyle just to extirpate the problem for ever. But i was lazy and i accepted the suggestion to take pills i thought it was easy and quick but no.

One month now..no improvement.

Never again.

I was always against pills and i thought i could give it a try finally. Theyre useless for me. I will go the natural way. Detox!!!

o wow, sounds like you have had quite the journey.  Well idk how familiar you are with youtube, but there is this lovely beauty guru under iheartmakeup92 who dealt with really bad acne.She used to cover it up all the time with just make up but then she found her way of curing her troubles so maybe if you ever find yourself with time, might wanna check her out and see what all she tried and maybe see if any of her ideas would be something you'd like to try if you have not already. Try lookin her up and search how i cured my acne and her videos should pop right up. Anything is worth a shot, hope this will help! Keep your head up, your cure is out there! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh thank you bery much guys!!!

I will have to check if its available here thank youuu
I don't know if you are still searching for the answer to your acne problems but I came across this website that may be of some help : https://draxe.com/essential-oils-for-acne/ . I know when my kids went through a stage of having acne I used tea tree oil one drop on a cottonwool bud applied to the acne spot - make sure you use a clean bud for each spot. It seemed to work for them, hope it works for you. When I have an acne spot these days I use jojoba oil (it is an ingredient in the Monsia Skincare line that I use) and I know my skin likes it. I hope you manage to conquer your acne problem soon.

I'm having many acne in my back. So now, I'm using "BODY-SHOP's Skin Clearing Body Wash". It will be effect to acne are going to die. And also I'm using "Hatomugi Face Lotion" on my face. My face have not any acne cuz probably I keep using the one so long time. it made by Japanese company. If you want to get the one, you can get it from Amazon. I recommend the face lotion cuz it has not oil and people who have sensitive skin can use it. I think there begin to exert there's effect. (I use "Body shop's item" since 1 month ago and "face lotion" are since 5 years ago.) 

Try using NOTHING!!! this may sound funny but cheap (and even expensive) products mostly just clog up pores. I know there are some products that definitely work but try for 1-3 weeks only washing your face with water. If you are too uncomfortable with using nothing try using products from the brand Sensè, this brand really works to cure my acne. I have/had a routine that completely cleared my face of acne.

week 1- use only water to wash face 3 times a day

week 2- start to introduce the sensè toner

week 3- keep only using sensè toner and water

week 4- start to introduce sensè cleanser

week 5- start to use sensè rice bran polisher and face perfecting serum

continue using these products everyday, if i skip a day pimples and acne start to come back.

these products are quite expensive but they really do work. after introducing them to many people they all still use them. They work miracles!!! THEY ALSO DO NOT CONTAIN ANY CHEMICLES!!!! YAY!

You must have heard that "Our skin is totally a reflection of our internal health!". Let me make you aware about the reason behind severe acne breakouts. It is due to the lack of Vitamin B5 in your body. Consuming it in sufficient amount will help in controlling acne and scars. It is also the best method for excess sebum control.
You can also take the oral dosage of Vitamin B5(Pantothenic Acid).
I hope this will work!

You can try Revitol Acnezine cream from revitol dot us is an ultimate breakthrough product that helps you get rid of that unsightly acne. Most of the acne treatments work from outside only, but, Revitol Acnezine works at a deeper level to eliminate the root cause. It works faster than any other acne cream available and leaves no negative side effects. Its a must try

Back