**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There's SQUAD10 for $10 off a 3-month subscription.
Wish there was something for a year.

I would love a a fall candle, a knit beanie cap and some chocolate.  I treated myself to this box since I'll be home recovering from a c-section and caring for a new baby, so shopping is out for a while!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  with the price of the new LE box I almost feel like November is going to be a big fat DUD because they will put all effort into the LE box. I really hope not because I was going to purchase this LE until I saw the price and almost fell out my chair! I'm just going to have to live vicariously through others on this one!! lets hope November is good.

my wish list:

Scented candle in something apple spiced/pumpkin spiced/ or a really nice vanilla ( I feel really good vanilla candles are hard to come by)

some cute holiday inspired serving dishes ( set of 4)-maybe snowman print?

a really nice rich dark berry lip shade

some nice gloves

if food has to be in here either some high end spices or some high end caramel corn

a plush scarf like the brokedown ones we got before

wool socks-don't judge I love in upstate ny and my feet are always freezing

a full size tub of Egyptian magic moisturizer

a really nice scrub/shower gel something along the lines of molton brown (hey a girl can dream right)

a gift cert (if they insist on these) for SHOES!!
Well-I didn't think September was a dud, it was just a few days later than usually...when they did the LE Box then.  Fall Fashion.  I think it will be really good.  There will be brands wanting in that will get sent to the November box, I think.  I would be worried, but they had SO many complaints and subscriber loss from the price increase and the lackluster October box, that this one should be great.  I really hope it is great!  I could use a pick me up!

And I also have freezing feet in central ny and even get chilblains!

Ok-here is my box wl:

Statement Necklace from BaubleBar

Chocolate

Night Cream or Hand Cream

Candle we already know is coming (not too excited for this, but will make nice gift)

Gift Certificate to Photo place like Shutterfly

Nice home item like a Luxe Pie server, pie plate, serving plate...

Cranberry cocktail mixer

I would love a a fall candle, a knit beanie cap and some chocolate.  I treated myself to this box since I'll be home recovering from a c-section and caring for a new baby, so shopping is out for a while!
Congrats! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

My wish list is all about being cozy and shnuggly at home: -Throw blanket (know it's not likely because of the NM box but still on my list) -Moisturizing spa socks -Beanie/knit hat (love the idea of them but never tried one on to see if they suit me) -Candle (if the Illume spoilers are true I'm hoping for Heirloom Pumpkin) -Novel (still hoping for Allegiant even though I will have read it by that time) -Hot chocolate /chocolate /something cinnamon spice /something pumpkin spice -A warm/spicy perfume -A berry colored lip balm (Maybe Fresh Sugar one, a girl can hope right?) -A nice mug I just love the holiday season Sidenote:I'm very tempted to read last November's wish lists to see if any of those things end up in this month's box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyleyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats on your baby!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok-here is my box wl:

Statement Necklace from BaubleBar

Chocolate

Night Cream or Hand Cream

Candle we already know is coming (not too excited for this, but will make nice gift)

Gift Certificate to Photo place like Shutterfly

Nice home item like a Luxe Pie server, pie plate, serving plate...

Cranberry cocktail mixer

A cranberry cocktail mixer would be fantastic!! 

I'm kind of hoping for more spices like they gave out last year. I know they weren't the most popular item, but I still use them, and they're great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok-here is my box wl: Statement Necklace from BaubleBar Chocolate Night Cream or Hand Cream Candle we already know is coming (not too excited for this, but will make nice gift) Gift Certificate to Photo place like Shutterfly Nice home item like a Luxe Pie server, pie plate, serving plate... Cranberry cocktail mixer
Absolutely love the pie server/plate idea. Btw - how do we know we are getting a candle ?

Quick question, if the NM box "arrives" in the middle of November, should we assume this box will start shipping out towards the beginning of the month? I sure hope so. That would be fantastic!

I'm a college student and am super tight on cash but I just love this box! I've been panicking about whether or not to renew long term at the lower price and I finally made the plunge for the one year upgrade! Looks like its Top Ramen for me for the next few months so here's to hoping for some awesome PS boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's my wishlist for November:

-A yummy scented candle (a diamond candle could be kind of fun)

-A cider or hot cocoa drink mix

-Moisturizing cream for the dry, winter months

-A good read to snuggle up to

-Some boot socks would be awesome!

-I'd never say no to movie tickets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well-I didn't think September was a dud, it was just a few days later than usually...when they did the LE Box then.  Fall Fashion.  I think it will be really good.  There will be brands wanting in that will get sent to the November box, I think.  I would be worried, but they had SO many complaints and subscriber loss from the price increase and the lackluster October box, that this one should be great.  I really hope it is great!  I could use a pick me up!

And I also have freezing feet in central ny and even get chilblains!
I thought sept was a great box. i'm just hoping with a $250 price tag that they don't let nov fall by the wayside. someone mentioned diamonds and $ in our boxes. I would settle for a diamond candle!!

i'm in Utica where u at momsgotmail?

I wasn't sure if I was going to renew my sub with PSMH.  I can't really say renew because I only did the Fall LE and the October box.  The Fall LE, I wasn't impressed with.  I hated the bag and the ring was too big.  There were only one or two things that I actually liked in the box.  October, I didn't like at first, until I tried everything, now I really like it.  So I was on the fence, then with the NM $250 box, I about fell over, add to all that the $5 price increase and I still couldn't decide.  
I'm thinking November's box is going to be great since a lot of people didn't like October's, they also need to justify that $5 price increase and IMO the NM box was a bit of a debacle because they put it up for sale when a lot of people were not easily accessible to their computer and they sold out so fast.  

I finally decided and signed up this morning and now it says that I will be getting December's box!!!!
wtf.gif
 I am SO disappointed. I wanted November's box!  
icon_cry.gif
  It does say that I am on the wait list for an earlier box but the same thing happened in September and I had to wait until October. I'm not happy!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found SEPTSELECT on retailmenot for $10 off a 3 month or higher sub. It worked for me. Says its good til 10/20.
How did you get your code to work? I'm trying and have tried to use the code and I get a message that says The promo code you entered can only be used by new subscribers. 

Are you creating a new account each time you renew your subscription?

I am not that happy with popsugar right now for doing a 250 dollar box.  It seems to me that popsugar is getting too expensive.  Don't get me wrong, I understand that one can simply chose not to get it.  But, I thin that people of most income levels should get the choice to be able to try things.  I am a schoolteacher with 4 kids ages 7,3,2,1 .  So, I am financially stable but the few luxuries I allow myself are subscription boxes.  And, it seems that a lot of them are uping their price or looing into doing it soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Momma4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That sucks. I hope you can get an earlier box.
Thanks, me too. I have the luck of, if I miss out on this month, it will be AMAZING.  LOL  

I'm wondering if since there was an unexpected spoiler, they may move the candle to another month.  I don't know anything about how far in advance they do their printing and ordering, etc. but if they haven't printed their "menu" of items yet, they may move the candle to another month. Either that or the candle will be the first spoiler everyone gets.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wasn't sure if I was going to renew my sub with PSMH.  I can't really say renew because I only did the Fall LE and the October box.  The Fall LE, I wasn't impressed with.  I hated the bag and the ring was too big.  There were only one or two things that I actually liked in the box.  October, I didn't like at first, until I tried everything, now I really like it.  So I was on the fence, then with the NM $250 box, I about fell over, add to all that the $5 price increase and I still couldn't decide.  
I'm thinking November's box is going to be great since a lot of people didn't like October's, they also need to justify that $5 price increase and IMO the NM box was a bit of a debacle because they put it up for sale when a lot of people were not easily accessible to their computer and they sold out so fast.

I finally decided and signed up this morning and now it says that I will be getting December's box!!!!
wtf.gif
icon_cry.gif
  It does say that I am on the wait list for an earlier box but the same thing happened in September and I had to wait until October. I'm not happy!!!
I also subscribed again, and it looks like I am getting 2 november boxes, which I am not happy about. i might email them to ask to move one of my subs to start in december.

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wtf.gif
icon_cry.gif

I think you'll probably end up getting the November box. It seems like in September and October most people on the waitlist ended up getting their boxes early. Hope that cheers you up a little :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, I agree with everyone's predictions that they have something cool planned for the November box. It just seems like an obvious move, given their price increase. I do worry that they'll be too busy dealing with the NM box and possibly a Winter LE box that the shipping times will be screwed up. 

Back