**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks, me too. I have the luck of, if I miss out on this month, it will be AMAZING.  LOL  

I'm wondering if since there was an unexpected spoiler, they may move the candle to another month.  I don't know anything about how far in advance they do their printing and ordering, etc. but if they haven't printed their "menu" of items yet, they may move the candle to another month. Either that or the candle will be the first spoiler everyone gets.  

They doubt they'll be able to move it. I'd bet my bottom dollar the menu things are already printed, or at least printing right now. Printing takes such a long time, especially since PSMH has the cute little accordion fold pamphlets and not just regular single-page things. And if they were smart they would leave some time for correcting any mistakes, in case the printer screws up or something. 

Also this is super random, but your son(? is that your son in your picture? Sorry I just assumed) is so adorable!

Quote: Originally Posted by missemiee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm curious about this too. Did I miss something? How do we know we are getting a candle?

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that Illume had posted on Facebook about being super excited to team up with Popsugar for the November box, and that they were sending out a candle. A few other people saw the post too, but it was deleted by PS really quickly. So it's not a definite spoiler, but I'm hoping it's true! 

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that Illume had posted on Facebook about being super excited to team up with Popsugar for the November box, and that they were sending out a candle. A few other people saw the post too, but it was deleted by PS really quickly. So it's not a definite spoiler, but I'm hoping it's true! 
Oooo thanks! That's some juicy info. I'm hoping it's true too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by secrethoarder /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They doubt they'll be able to move it. I'd bet my bottom dollar the menu things are already printed, or at least printing right now. Printing takes such a long time, especially since PSMH has the cute little accordion fold pamphlets and not just regular single-page things. And if they were smart they would leave some time for correcting any mistakes, in case the printer screws up or something. 

Also this is super random, but your son(? is that your son in your picture? Sorry I just assumed) is so adorable!
Yes, secrethoarder, that is my 5 year old son, Zachary. I call him Z.  Thank you so much!!  The picture is from a morning in the summer on the porch where we were snuggling, taking pictures together.  It was such a sweet morning and the series of pictures is amazingly adorable, to me anyway.  
wink3.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, secrethoarder, that is my 5 year old son, Zachary. I call him Z.  Thank you so much!!  The picture is from a morning in the summer on the porch where we were snuggling, taking pictures together.  It was such a sweet morning and the series of pictures is amazingly adorable, to me anyway.  
wink3.gif

Awwww super cute!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by missemiee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooo thanks! That's some juicy info. I'm hoping it's true too
smile.gif

Last year I got two free Illume candles from Sleep Number. I still have them...I guess I am getting two more......

I found SEPTSELECT on retailmenot for $10 off a 3 month or higher sub. It worked for me. Says its good til 10/20.
How did you get your code to work? I'm trying and have tried to use the code and I get a message that says The promo code you entered can only be used by new subscribers.  Are you creating a new account each time you renew your subscription?
I am a new subscriber. Maybe one of the other codes posted will work for existing subscribers?

I hope they move one for you! i resubscribed too, but waited until today so i am starting it in december. and i didnt opt in for an earlier box. I hope i dont regret it! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also subscribed again, and it looks like I am getting 2 november boxes, which I am not happy about. i might email them to ask to move one of my subs to start in december.
I'll take your November box if they don't move mine up early and if they won't move one of your subs to december!!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm just excited to hopefully finally get a candle! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am too!!  I have a big weakness for candles, especially in the fall/winter.  I hope we really get one!

If you signed up and they said you'll get the December box, don't despair. I signed up for PS about this time in September, was told I was getting the November box, and I ended up getting the October box. I'd bet anything you'll get the November box.

If you signed up and they said you'll get the December box, don't despair. I signed up for PS about this time in September, was told I was getting the November box, and I ended up getting the October box. I'd bet anything you'll get the November box.
I'm guessing a lot of people will b unsubbing because of the price increase too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I thought sept was a great box. i'm just hoping with a $250 price tag that they don't let nov fall by the wayside. someone mentioned diamonds and $ in our boxes. I would settle for a diamond candle!!

i'm in Utica where u at momsgotmail?
OMG New Hartford!

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm just excited to hopefully finally get a candle! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am too!!  I have a big weakness for candles, especially in the fall/winter.  I hope we really get one!

Ditto! I re-subbed for 3-months, starting with November, and I'm hoping that the Illume candle spoiler is accurate.

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ditto! I re-subbed for 3-months, starting with November, and I'm hoping that the Illume candle spoiler is accurate.
I just re-subbed for 6-months, starting with November.  The upcoming price increase got me.  Hopefully it'll be a good 6 months.  Oh, you're "Interested In" list in your trade list sounds exactly like me.  We like/want almost all of the same products. 
beer.gif

Latest posts

Back