*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if they'd do earrings...since they seem to be on gorjana I really like their toggle bracelet.

I would like...

The new Bridget Jones book that is releasing in October: Mad About the Boy.

Kindle, ITunes or RedBox Gift Card

Socks

Wallet

Hot Chocolate or TEA (I know it is not a popular choice, but I love....)

Any makeup other than black mascara, black eyeliner or pastel lipgloss.

Vase and bulbs

Something Cinnamon-y

Earcuff!

No Powerbars or Jewelmint or Supergoop!

Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would like...

The new Bridget Jones book that is releasing in October: Mad About the Boy.

Kindle, ITunes or RedBox Gift Card

Socks

Wallet

Hot Chocolate or TEA (I know it is not a popular choice, but I love....)

Any makeup other than black mascara, black eyeliner or pastel lipgloss.

Vase and bulbs

Something Cinnamon-y

Earcuff!

No Powerbars or Jewelmint or Supergoop!

Ooohhh I would LOVE the new Bridget Jones book! (Kinda like the Devil Wears Prada sequel.... even if it sucks, I know I'm going to want to read it no matter what and not having to buy it myself would be a huge plus!) I would like it in paperback though, no hardcovers please!

I would like... The new Bridget Jones book that is releasing in October: Mad About the Boy. Kindle, ITunes or RedBox Gift Card Socks Wallet Hot Chocolate or TEA (I know it is not a popular choice, but I love....) Any makeup other than black mascara, black eyeliner or pastel lipgloss. Vase and bulbs Something Cinnamon-y Earcuff! No Powerbars or Jewelmint or Supergoop!
I'm with you on tea! Love the kindle gift card. Because you could use it on amazon if you don't have a kindle. I love the idea of a "fluffy" book. The only problem is that I pretty much only read on my kindle these days. If only there was a way pop sugar could know if you would rather have the ebook and send a code or something. I get not everyone has one so all ebooks doesn't work. Some silver jewelry would be nice. It looks better on me than silver :) I figure some sort of lip balm for fall.

Updates! So excited! This will be my first box after stalking unboxing videos for the last several months... Finally took the plunge! :-D Plus this is my birthday month, so hoping ill end up with a good box due to bday juju. Haha.

Yes, I canceled after this month, hoping for a new 3 month discount to resub for November.

updates? anyone? anyone? anyone? ( I said that in my ben stein voice ....)
hehe.gif

I would love the new Bridget Jones book and a cute pair of boot socks. I love that look with a dress and tights. I definitely think we're overdue for a makeup item, too.

The only book I have read that PS has sent was the DIY one.  They are really not good at picking books for me. But in any case, I am never in a book shortage. I read one every two days, approximately.

Quote: Originally Posted by stasi7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love the new Bridget Jones book and a cute pair of boot socks. I love that look with a dress and tights. I definitely think we're overdue for a makeup item, too.

Yep for sure on the makeup item...would love to see at least something for fall :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I really enjoyed the Safe Haven book so it would be amazing if there was another book in this box. 

I would freak out if the new pokemon game was in it. SUPER UNLIKELY but a girl can dream lol

Would be so psyched for the new Bridget jones book- that series totally makes me lol!! I can watch those movies over & over again & I still die laughing at all the same parts. A awesome travel mug would totally be amazing too...can never have too many of those :)

I have never read/watched Bridget Jones. I don't know what I've been doing with my life... I might have a copy of the books somewhere that I got while thrifting.

I have never read/watched Bridget Jones. I don't know what I've been doing with my life... I might have a copy of the books somewhere that I got while thrifting.
Same here! Not sure why exactly I haven't read/watched any of it yet!

I know this isn't new or anything, but I wouldn't mind getting the book The Time Travelers Wife. I technically already own it, but I adored it and made the mistake of borrowing it to someone and never got it back and now can't remember who has it... :-(

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know this isn't new or anything, but I wouldn't mind getting the book The Time Travelers Wife. I technically already own it, but I adored it and made the mistake of borrowing it to someone and never got it back and now can't remember who has it... :-(

This isn't going to help now, but I saw this thing on the internet. Every time you loan something to a friend, take a picture of them holding it so you know who has it... lol

Or create your own library system. Dewey Decimal all the way!

Signing up for updates ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wouldn't mind a cashmere scarf, and a pumpkin pie scented candle.

Back