*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lechatonrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone still want a stitch fix code?

Just sent you a PM :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lechatonrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone still want a stitch fix code?

Yes! I have a charm and chain code if you would want to trade.

I still have a StitchFix code as well and love hand cream, funky nail wraps, and colorful eyeliner pencils (especially the Starlooks metallic pencils sent out in the November ipsy bags)!

Bumping to say the Crispery has discounted their shipping by 50% for the holiday season. 
do you know if they discounts on bulk orders more then the current offer?

Quote: Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do you know if they discounts on bulk orders more then the current offer?
I would call them, when I talked to the woman there she was very nice and very excited that we loved their goodies.  I bet if you called and told her how much you love them she'd work out a deal with you.  

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a code needed for checkout on the Crispery site?
I think it's automatically applied to the orders.

Dragging up an old topic - but anyone who liked the wet brush, living social has them on sale for $9 right now, and you can use the coupon LSJAN20 until 1/20 to get 20% off. 

I started to buy this deal from Living Social, but it had a $3.99 shipping fee on top of the $9 price.  I went on Amazon and discovered I could get a 2-pack for $18 so I did!  Now each of my kids will have their own wet brush.

I got one like this in turquoise and I can't stand it.  The jewelry they send out is never not ugly and cheap looking.  Baublebar is the worst.  I have all this bad fashion jewelry in my closet now taking up space.

Back