*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the freedom top coat, your not suppose to apply it until your nails are mostly dry. Once applied, the top coat itself dries fast. You can also use light to set the coat after applying- I hold my nails up to the bright bulbs in my bathroom. Once applied, my manis last for approx 5-6 days chip free. My all time fav top coat is Deborah Lippmann on a clear day- at the 7 dsy mark I start to have a little wear on the ends but still chip free

If anyone won't be using their charm and chain codes before they expire, please feel free to PM me. I'll gladly trade you something for it. I've been lusting over a pricey ring. Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by cobainrls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never said it was.I dont usually complain but, when I pay for something I can't use that is not okay with me. I paid for the stitchfix card and couldn't use it. So yes it was nice of popsugar to send us something in return.
Way I look at it, box cost $35 (if you paid full price), we got nine items (including the stitch fix card), that breaks down to $3.88 per item equally.  

Of course, value is different for everyone and it sure seems this gift card held a lot of value to some subscribers.

I'm not planning to use the $30 Canvaspop card in my November box.  But I'm not emailing PopSugar and asking them to send me something more appropriate.  Yes, I get that it's about not wanting to use the card (CanvasPop) vs can't actually use the card (StitchFix) for some...

Anyway, I agree it was nice of them to send some necklaces, at worst if you didn't like it you could ebay or craigslist it for the $3.88 it "cost" you and then you wouldn't be out the money invested in the StitchFix card, only your time, which is minimal and you can go buy a silver or white gold necklace instead.    :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I live in Utah and wandered into a Deseret bookstore and look what I found!
Crispycakes for . . . $2.95!!! So I got 2: Chocolate dipped and toasted coconut :0)

Quote: Originally Posted by celticjade /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I live in Utah and wandered into a Deseret bookstore and look what I found!

Crispycakes for . . . $2.95!!! So I got 2: Chocolate dipped and toasted coconut :0)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Those look so yummy!! I don't know if I would have been able to contain myself. I probably would've bought that whole basket had I seen it! Haha

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:  Those look so yummy!! I don't know if I would have been able to contain myself. I probably would've bought that whole basket had I seen it! Haha
Heh, it was so hard! I allowed myself only the cash in my wallet. Took me awhile to choose only two! So many yummy options.

Quote: Originally Posted by dehemmi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Those look so yummy!! I don't know if I would have been able to contain myself. I probably would've bought that whole basket had I seen it! Haha
I was going to say, I would have bought ten. LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was going to say, I would have bought ten. LOL

Oh my goodness, I wanted to so badly!!

Can I admit here how much I love touching crispycakes!?  (It feels so weird typing that.)  They're so squishy!

Quote: Originally Posted by celticjade /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can I admit here how much I love touching crispycakes!?  (It feels so weird typing that.)  They're so squishy!

Oh thank goodness it isn't just me!  Mine sat on the kitchen counter for a while before I ate it and I squished it every time I passed by it.

oh, that's so funny. I would generally totally agree with you, I'm always thinking to myself, "that's crazy! no way I would pay that." But... I have to admit, that I have bought hairpins from that same company before from Anthropologie. I guess $12 for hairpins when you are already dropping $100 on a skirt didn't seem so crazy? And they were cute, so, errr

That was supposed to be a reply to the poster who was stating that the retail prices seemed inflated, guess I forgot to hit the reply button, oops

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My friend forwarded me an email from PopSugar regarding the resolution they offered her...she is pretty unhappy because she tossed the card in a hissy fit. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for your patience! While Stitch Fix is currently only able to serve sizes 0-14, both POPSUGAR and Stitch Fix are dedicated to their subscribers and would like to ensure that you have a positive experience. We will be sending you a fun, trendy necklace from the Stitch Fix collection to replace your voucher and we think you will absolutely love it! To redeem this, we will need you to send us the unused code to your voucher and once you have we will send along your necklace! We do hope you enjoy your new necklace and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,
Did you email Stitchfix AND Popsugar?

I got two necklaces. One was in a nice baublebar bag, in a gift box. Another came in a plastic box, opened just rattling around in the bigger box they sent.  They came like three days apart, it was SO odd. 

Quote: Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got two necklaces. One was in a nice baublebar bag, in a gift box. Another came in a plastic box, opened just rattling around in the bigger box they sent.  They came like three days apart, it was SO odd. 
That is how mine came!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud 

My friend forwarded me an email from PopSugar regarding the resolution they offered her...she is pretty unhappy because she tossed the card in a hissy fit. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for your patience! While Stitch Fix is currently only able to serve sizes 0-14, both POPSUGAR and Stitch Fix are dedicated to their subscribers and would like to ensure that you have a positive experience. We will be sending you a fun, trendy necklace from the Stitch Fix collection to replace your voucher and we think you will absolutely love it! To redeem this, we will need you to send us the unused code to your voucher and once you have we will send along your necklace! We do hope you enjoy your new necklace and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

I emailed them and told them I was not happy with that. I told them it was their mistake and I wasn't going to pay for it again and they didn't make me sent them the code.

Back