*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I live in Utah and wandered into a Deseret bookstore and look what I found!
Crispycakes for . . . $2.95!!! So I got 2: Chocolate dipped and toasted coconut :0)
OMG!!! COCONUT, I didn't see that on their website when I placed my order. But the carmel pretzel one was AMAZING!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffanybella82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you email Stitchfix AND Popsugar?
I'm not sure if she emailed Stitchfix or not...

I finally got my necklace... and it looks pretty crappy. It came in a box with a plastic lid. They wanted me to give them my stitchfix code but I told them I lost it so they said they would send me a necklace anyway. 

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got my necklace... and it looks pretty crappy. It came in a box with a plastic lid. They wanted me to give them my stitchfix code but I told them I lost it so they said they would send me a necklace anyway. 
What does your necklace look like?

Fwiw all stitch fix necklaces, earrings and bracelets I've received came in the generic packaging (plain white box with plastic lid).  I never really thought it was a big deal to have fancy packaging.  It seems packaging is kept light weight and plain on purpose, maybe to save shipping costs.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Fwiw all stitch fix necklaces, earrings and bracelets I've received came in the generic packaging (plain white box with plastic lid).  I never really thought it was a big deal to have fancy packaging.  It seems packaging is kept light weight and plain on purpose, maybe to save shipping costs.  
I think it would be fine except there is just a card in there saying sorry from popsugar. My necklace had all kinds of knots in it. It is just like they throw a necklace in a box and they are done with it.

Again I think it's a nice gesture they sent a necklace. But this sound like pleasing the impossible, first the necklaces are ugly, then the packaging is too simplistic, then they are just thrown in a package. It's seems like no one is pleased.

Quote: Originally Posted by KayArrEff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been lurking on MUT for about a year now but never worked up the nerve to actually join and post anything.  

My bracelet came completely unraveled a couple weeks ago.  I emailed Popsugar and they said that they unfortunately don't have any extras.  Is it worth possibly contacting Gorjana about?  Or should I just count it as a loss and move on?

Thanks in advance for the input! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would contact Gorjana about the unravelling.  The bracelet I received was about 5 inches long.  I contacted their customer service and they offered to send a new one.

I received my necklace for the Stitchfix card today.  It came in a huge fed ex box with the air cushion but when I took out the little white box there was nothing in it.  I looked a little further and found it had fell out of the box and was stuck to the tape on the bottom of the box.  It is a 41Hawthorn from StitchFix.  It is cute but I personally like the baublebar replacements that others have received a little bit better.  I can't complain to much though...If they wouldn't have offered the trade I would have never used the code.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffanybella82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you email Stitchfix AND Popsugar?
I emailed both.  I never got a response from PopSugar until after I had emailed Stitchfix.

Did anybody who tried to use their Stitchfix code for an actual Stitchfix have a problem with actually getting the "credit" of $20 to the account? So I received my Fix, and decided to buy 2 things out of it. But, they didn't take the $20 off my order! It was the standard using the $20 styling fee towards the purchase, but I thought that the code was supposed to make the "styling fee" completely free?

I emailed Stitch Fix twice in the past week and a half and haven't gotten a response. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anybody else have this happen to them? Should I try posting on their facebook?

Did anybody who tried to use their Stitchfix code for an actual Stitchfix have a problem with actually getting the "credit" of $20 to the account? So I received my Fix, and decided to buy 2 things out of it. But, they didn't take the $20 off my order! It was the standard using the $20 styling fee towards the purchase, but I thought that the code was supposed to make the "styling fee" completely free? I emailed Stitch Fix twice in the past week and a half and haven't gotten a response. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did anybody else have this happen to them? Should I try posting on their facebook? [/quote This is correct- the $20 is a credit that either gets used for the stylist fee or if you keep something then the $20 is applied towards that item. So if your keeping something, your $20 will be applied towards the total of your items that you kept. Hope this clarifys your ?'s :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my necklace for the Stitchfix card today.  It came in a huge fed ex box with the air cushion but when I took out the little white box there was nothing in it.  I looked a little further and found it had fell out of the box and was stuck to the tape on the bottom of the box.  It is a 41Hawthorn from StitchFix.  It is cute but I personally like the baublebar replacements that others have received a little bit better.  I can't complain to much though...If they wouldn't have offered the trade I would have never used the code.

oh i love that!

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just a reminder to the ladies who still have not used their StitchFix cards...They expire on 11/30/2013.
Does this apply to a fix that is scheduled for a later time?

I would double check.  I just happened to notice the date on the card by accident. My guess would be that as long as you have used the code at the website by the date, you should be fine.

I'm interested in trading for StichFix codes if anyone has one they won't use before it expires this week. My trade list is in my signature.

Back