SquareHue - March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in love with the Blond Ale polish. It's different from any other gold or nude I have and I love how it's nice and professional for work, but I also feel like it's very feminine and unique. The formula of the polishes this month is far superior to the February polishes.

In case anyone was wondering how similar they are, I just compared champagne toast to blond ale (and I put the photo on Instagram). Completely different tones and finishes!

I was really surprised when my box showed up! I cancelled last month but I couldn't remember which way they billed things.

Personally this is my favorite box of theirs so far.

I really really love that copper color, the sparkly nude is pretty and I am looking forward to wearing the green on St. Patrick's Day. I also like that it's a shimmery forest green, not a bright green.

The reds were okay, and as much as I love blue that box was my least favorite for sure. So this was a nice surprise.

I just had to chop off all my nails due to breakage. Clearly, this means I have to go with the green! (I used to know a guy who had A Thing for girls with short dark nails, and preferably navy blue. I developed a habit of painting my nails dark whenever I had to chop them down even though I rarely saw the guy, and even though that was probably ten years ago, the habit has stuck!)

Woah. This green is a one coater. Making school spirit nails (green and orange blech!) and pulled out the green. super pleased with the quality of it.

Oh yay I was just about to pull out the green and try it out! You just added more motivation hehe how did you add the orange in? On top of green or some fingers green some orange???

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yay I was just about to pull out the green and try it out! You just added more motivation hehe how did you add the orange in? On top of green or some fingers green some orange???
I actually used Zoya Sharon for the orange and did a ring finger on one hand in the green and thumb and pinky on the other. It's my new super accent nail concept lol. Thinking about putting dots on in the alternate colors, too.

Sounds awesome! Every time I try to be creative I just make a mess! The green looks beautiful! I'm interested to see what it looks like in the morning! My last one from feb in wartime romance looked like it had finger prints when I woke up in the morning ! It looked awful!

Anyone have any predictions for next month?
They already announced the theme: The
Bloom Collection. I'm thinking maybe some shimmery floral shades, like lilac, bright leaf green, and aqua.
ETA spoiler. I'm not sure it's going to work, though. I'm on my phone and have to type it out.

They already announced the theme: The Bloom Collection. I'm thinking maybe some shimmery floral shades, like lilac, bright leaf green, and aqua.
Oh, they did? Oops, I must've missed it!

Back