Starlooks Birthday Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmm. still looks like my birthday box hasn't even shipped yet. They sent the email saying it shipped with the tracking number on the 25th, the tracking number says it got the electronic info the 26th but it still doesn't say it actually got the package to be shipped, lol. But i'm kind of unfamiliar with this shipping method, so who knows. 
Mine says the same!

I have two orders in limbo right now as well, including my birthday box. I wonder what is going on...

All I have so far:

" First-Class Package Service
Electronic Shipping Info Received
April 26, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmationâ„¢"

... I have another package still stuck too:

"
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Registered Mailâ„¢"

.... this one was shipped a day before my birthday box too.. I dunno what's going on. My lime crime order should be here tomorrow, and I only ordered that like 4 days ago, so I dunno what's wrong here.

Seems like USPS is running behind because I have a lot of packages showing the same thing.

Just got my package today in the mail. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... It is exactly as others have said:

"

1. Eyeliner in Onyx

2. Lipstick in Kinky

3. Lip liner in Kinky

"

Don't know why though, but the lip liner is hallow. My other one I got from the February box wasn't. It's a great box regardless. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got mine today, too! I love the black liner - it's a really nice one, super soft and dark. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The lipstick and lip pencil are beautiful, but I'm getting so many reds and oranges lately that I wasn't as excited about them as I normally would be. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine today, too! I love the black liner - it's a really nice one, super soft and dark. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The lipstick and lip pencil are beautiful, but I'm getting so many reds and oranges lately that I wasn't as excited about them as I normally would be. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my package today in the mail. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.... It is exactly as others have said:

"

1. Eyeliner in Onyx

2. Lipstick in Kinky

3. Lip liner in Kinky

"

Don't know why though, but the lip liner is hallow. My other one I got from the February box wasn't. It's a great box regardless. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I loved mine, the colors are really vibrant and the lip liner and eyeliner are so smooth. Plus its always nice to get a birthday surprise.

Just got out of the shower. Hope to try them once my hair dries. Most I did was a touch test of them, and yeah, the liner was so soft that it left a line barely touching my finger. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...

And yeah, birthday surprises rock. Even better it was Starlooks that offered them too. I was so blown away by February, that really, I expected no less. Amazing sub box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got out of the shower. Hope to try them once my hair dries. Most I did was a touch test of them, and yeah, the liner was so soft that it left a line barely touching my finger. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...

And yeah, birthday surprises rock. Even better it was Starlooks that offered them too. I was so blown away by February, that really, I expected no less. Amazing sub box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know I love Starlooks I was just telling my hubby how much I love it.

If anyone is interested, here are quick swatches of the birthday box items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eye pencil in Onyx, Lip pencil and stick in Kinky :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(no makeup besides the lipstick, forgive the face blotches, ick)
So pretty...love! I have a billion black eye pencils but this one is great, it rivals my UD ones, and will be replacing a few others I have had lying around. I have gotten a lot of red and red toned lipsticks lately, but I reallly love the shade of this one, and I am so happy to get the lip pencil, as I didn't have a red one!

I just tried all three items today, and love-love-LOVED them! I am not really one for red lips, but I really liked this shade a lot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... And the soft eye pencil went on like a charm! Beats Sephora's gift by a landslide. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone is interested, here are quick swatches of the birthday box items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eye pencil in Onyx, Lip pencil and stick in Kinky :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(no makeup besides the lipstick, forgive the face blotches, ick)
So pretty...love! I have a billion black eye pencils but this one is great, it rivals my UD ones, and will be replacing a few others I have had lying around. I have gotten a lot of red and red toned lipsticks lately, but I reallly love the shade of this one, and I am so happy to get the lip pencil, as I didn't have a red one!
That red looks great on you!

I just tried all three items today, and love-love-LOVED them! I am not really one for red lips, but I really liked this shade a lot. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... And the soft eye pencil went on like a charm! Beats Sephora's gift by a landslide. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I agree the birthday box is amazing!

I got mine. It's awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love these colors!

Oriental Rose Lip Gloss

Berry Blend Lip Liner

Smooth Move Lipstick

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine. It's awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love these colors!

Oriental Rose Lip Gloss

Berry Blend Lip Liner

Smooth Move Lipstick

That's a great birthday box! I wish it was my birthday every month lol.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love these colors!

Oriental Rose Lip Gloss

Berry Blend Lip Liner

Smooth Move Lipstick

Ahhh, Souly I am SO jealous of that gloss! It's gorgeous! I wish they had started sending out the mothers day box products last month, they're all so pretty!

Back