Sunscreen for the Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cosmedicine sunscreen is actually for people with acne issues like me, I use it and I love it! it helps control breakouts and protects my skin from the sun it's a win win

New Avene SPF 50 is paraben free and has great packaging:

file.php

I didn't know it doesn't contain parabens. That's nice. The packaging is nice as well, although i prefer bottles to tubes, personally.

Tube is part of the reason it doesn't need that much of preservatives. I always go for the tube if available.

I have Hyperpigmentation,

so for couple of years i used La Roche posay

Anthelios XL 50 SPF,it work well,prevent more

brown spots,and there is no perfume,

the only thing if you have a moisturizer and you put

the Anthelios and then a Foundation,i use now a Anne marie

Borlind and i notice that i get little white thing,i guess it is too much

thing on my face,i think the Foundation is too rich so it does these little

peel on my face.

But the Anthelios is great,i do like also for the Body Vichy ,i will try their spf 50

for the face as well.

Be careful with the so-called "dry oils." I have heard so many people say they have broken out from them.

This was a really helpful post!

This is arguable, of course. But even dermatologists we've read tout La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Lait SPF is the best sunscreen in the world.

Originally Posted by lilmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif Be careful with the so-called "dry oils." I have heard so many people say they have broken out from them.
This was a really helpful post!

Yes, they moisturise, but they also have that nasty magnifying glass effect, so you tan, but you also burn. It's stated on the bottle itself, who actually thinks an spf 5 grants any sun protection ?

Originally Posted by cracottepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have Hyperpigmentation,so for couple of years i used La Roche posay

Anthelios XL 50 SPF,it work well,prevent more

brown spots,and there is no perfume,

the only thing if you have a moisturizer and you put

the Anthelios and then a Foundation,i use now a Anne marie

Borlind and i notice that i get little white thing,i guess it is too much

thing on my face,i think the Foundation is too rich so it does these little

peel on my face.

But the Anthelios is great,i do like also for the Body Vichy ,i will try their spf 50

for the face as well.

Yes, i get that a little with that sunscreen, the vichy are worst, it's because of the titanium dioxide they contain. Make sure you allow the sunscreen to sink in, say something like 15 minutes or more (i can't remember where, but i read once you were supposed to apply your sunscreen 30 minutes before going out because that's the time it takes to sink in). Usually if i get those annoying little flakes it's because it hasn't sunk in completely.

Hey, I totally know what you mean. I have oily/combination skin and I always break out no matter what sunscreen I use, and it makes me look so shiny. So I opted for a different choice, Sephora bronzing powder with SPF! Now I have a summery glow with SPF.

I tried a new Vichy type today.

Vichy Capital, 50+ and it was pretty cosmetically elegant;D

Yes magosienne you are right

they say before you are going to go sunbathe

you need to apply the lotion half an hour before

au fait j adore ton nom du forum,c est trop cool

c est d ou!

Bises.

You mean my username ? It's just a game around my nickname among my manga friends, it's based on a witch character in an RPG parody.

If you want a good sunblock that doesn't block your pores, why not try a mineral powder with SPF? There is a ton of variety out there, and I've heard that Sephora makes a great product. The most important thing to remember is to always protect your skin, even if it means a zit once in a while!

Back