The Big Pink Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just peeved at the idea of them sending a size small shirt to customers who may or may not be able to wear a size small. No way in hell would that fit me!  Why would you send out clothing without collecting sizes?!
I felt the exact same way considering mine was a small and I'm not anything small lol but I talked to the company and was told that it was a last minuet item that was included as a bonus and that they tried to include various popular sizes into the box. They have ten the feedback and are working on collecting that kind of information for future boxes.

hahaha i was wondering if they were yours or not! i love the mission behind it, and i know i would accumulate tons of accessories i wouldn't use but that's what gifts are for, right? did you happen to sign up for december too? i'm interested in seeing who else they partner with.
They have only put out two boxes. So I don't think ever one will have accessories but I agree completely. I already gave the errings and silver bracelet away but kept the pink and blakc one because I love the key on it. So it's good for gifting too. I did sign up for december. They released two boxes so I got both versions. I will be sure to share what I got.

i just checked out the bubble babez site and they have a lot of neat stuff on there that is decently priced! also i found the cupcake bath bombs for much cheaper than birchobx, i may be placing an order for christmas goodies i was wanting to get for friends :]

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i just checked out the bubble babez site and they have a lot of neat stuff on there that is decently priced! also i found the cupcake bath bombs for much cheaper than birchobx, i may be placing an order for christmas goodies i was wanting to get for friends :]
if you do purchase it, let me know how it is!!

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

if you do purchase it, let me know how it is!!
i actually placed an order a few weeks ago for my aunt, friend, and boyfriend's sister and it just shipped! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i ordered 2 cupcake bath bombs, birthday cake body mousse, peppermint soap, and peppermint lip sugar scrub. i'll be sure to post some pictures when they arrive!

Hey guys! I got my December box's in! I thought i would share them with you!

Out of respect for anyone who is subscribed i have included pictures of what i got under the spoiler link.

I opted to buy both boxes. This is box 1 which included a blinged out compact, earrings, a bracelet, a hand cuff (says love over the top of the hand and wraps around to your palm), a purple bow tie (which i am going to use as a hair accessory, a bath product, and bottle of oil.

This is box two which contained a mini soap, a cross bracelet, a pearl and skull bracelet, a mirrored led watch, a hair product, a nail polish and a gift card.

I will have more specifics on my blog, or if anyone wants to know specific information let me know!

Hey guys! I got my December box's in! I thought i would share them with you!

Out of respect for anyone who is subscribed i have included pictures of what i got under the spoiler link.

I opted to buy both boxes. This is box 1 which included a blinged out compact, earrings, a bracelet, a hand cuff (says love over the top of the hand and wraps around to your palm), a purple bow tie (which i am going to use as a hair accessory, a bath product, and bottle of oil.

This is box two which contained a mini soap, a cross bracelet, a pearl and skull bracelet, a mirrored led watch, a hair product, a nail polish and a gift card.

I will have more specifics on my blog, or if anyone wants to know specific information let me know!
oh my gosh i need one of those 

blinged out hello kitty compacts

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh my gosh i need one of those 

blinged out hello kitty compacts

i gushed over that for a good 20 mins! I was comparing boxes with my friend, and couldn't get past how cute that was! People got different ones, but i think i kinda lucked out on that one!

So i haven't seen this as a topic yet, but i have been subscribed to the big pink box for about two months. It is filled with products from women owned businesses and so far as been fantastic!

here was my first box from October

and my box from November

so far i have been pretty happy.

Is anyone else subscribed?
I have those same sheets   :)

So I've noticed no one has posted on this thread for awhile. I pretty much think this box is a scam. Here's why: I subscribed in early March. It was to be shipped around the 15th of March. Waited until near the end of March. Tried multiple times to get in touch with customer service and no response. Finally did receive a response that it would be shipped within 5-7 days. That was about 3 weeks ago. Again tried to contact them and got no response. This is bull**it! Now the funny thing is I know some people have gotten boxes in March, so I don't know what's going on, but I've had it! I've requested a refund and have filed a complaint. I have had other boxes take a little longer with shipping, but they usually state if there's a delay and if I inquire they always get back to me to see if I've received it. I still have not gotten a response. I would discourage anyone to subscribe to this box.

So I've noticed no one has posted on this thread for awhile. I pretty much think this box is a scam. Here's why: I subscribed in early March. It was to be shipped around the 15th of March. Waited until near the end of March. Tried multiple times to get in touch with customer service and no response. Finally did receive a response that it would be shipped within 5-7 days. That was about 3 weeks ago. Again tried to contact them and got no response. This is bull**it! Now the funny thing is I know some people have gotten boxes in March, so I don't know what's going on, but I've had it! I've requested a refund and have filed a complaint. I have had other boxes take a little longer with shipping, but they usually state if there's a delay and if I inquire they always get back to me to see if I've received it. I still have not gotten a response. I would discourage anyone to subscribe to this box.
I'm sorry you've had such an issue! My friend had a similar issue. They switched over to new shipping and what not and that lead to some people not getting their boxes. I got my march boxes without any issue. I can assure you this box is no scam as I've been subscribed sice last year. There are ups and downs for any subscription. I do think it's terrible what they did to you though. They need to be more timely with responses.

Thanks for the reply Nikki. Maybe it did get lost in the mail, but the fact that I can not get a hold of anyone does not sit well with me. I tried every method of communication and they are all ignored. Very poor business conduct. All I want is my money back at this point.

Thanks for the reply Nikki. Maybe it did get lost in the mail, but the fact that I can not get a hold of anyone does not sit well with me. I tried every method of communication and they are all ignored. Very poor business conduct. All I want is my money back at this point.
I understand and I would be mad too. With my friend they comped her a free box. Which was nice but could have been avoiding just by replying to an email. But I don't think she's going to be buying another one anytime soon. I'm sorry agin that they are doing this to you. And hopefully you get a response soon.

Yeah I'm sorry too. Anyway I contacted my credit card company and they've given me a credit and will deal with the rest. I cant be bothered anymore. No more low-budget sub. boxes for me.  BTW,Thanks for your comments Nikki.

Originally Posted by girlmeetsbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I'm sorry too. Anyway I contacted my credit card company and they've given me a credit and will deal with the rest. I cant be bothered anymore. No more low-budget sub. boxes for me.  BTW,Thanks for your comments Nikki.

Totally agree with you on no more low-budget boxes... no indies or start ups either. The Natural Beauty Box burned me. It won't happen again.

I still have not gotten my april box. They are switching facilities and some people might not get theirs till even may. This is kind of crazy

I still have not gotten my april box. They are switching facilities and some people might not get theirs till even may. This is kind of crazy
Hmm..I wonder if I'll still get mine, doubt it though. Especially since I've haven't gotten a response.

Hmm..I wonder if I'll still get mine, doubt it though. Especially since I've haven't gotten a response.
I left a comment on Facebook and opened a support ticket on the site. My box just went out but they never sent tracking. They just moved into a bigger place and some boxes were delayed and if you didn't get your box by may 1st they will be chomping you 5$ off the may box.

Latest posts

Back