The Big Pink Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I left a comment on Facebook and opened a support ticket on the site. My box just went out but they never sent tracking. They just moved into a bigger place and some boxes were delayed and if you didn't get your box by may 1st they will be chomping you 5$ off the may box.
I will be surprised if they get back to you. Please let me know.

They did reply. On both Facebook and on the site .
Geez..well ok. Glad you got a response! I opened a new ticket. Let's see if I get a response.

I was interested in this box I haven't yet signed up but I did see that they are shipping this months boxes on the 15th...

Originally Posted by IsabellasMommy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was interested in this box I haven't yet signed up but I did see that they are shipping this months boxes on the 15th...
I would totally discourage you from subscribing. I subscribed back in March and never received the box. I'm not the only from what I've discovered. I've been trying to get a refund for months now.

I would totally discourage you from subscribing. I subscribed back in March and never received the box. I'm not the only from what I've discovered. I've been trying to get a refund for months now.
Have you tried opening a support ticket or commenting on their Facebook? I know they are having some issues with their servers and they moved into a new facility. They are still new and things aren't always smooth, but the boxes are worth it.

Now that they are at their new locations boxes will go out on time. So while there may have been issues in last months box this box will go out on time.

I have done everything more than once. I finally got a direct response from her, basically I feel she is giving me the runaround. She claims she has contacted all her customers including me about the issues. I suggested that maybe she is having website issues and that's why my support tickets go unanswered. I provided her with proof that I never got a response. This just happened not long ago, so we'll see how she responds. I really don't care if her box is worth it. I feel she totally mismanages her company and does absolutely nothing to right her wrongs (it's the principal). BTW the language she uses on twitter and instagram is very unprofessional. Who curses on a business twitter/instagram account? 

Nikki, I am happy you had a good experience with them, but unfortunately that's not the case for me and I'm aware of others.

I have done everything more than once. I finally got a direct response from her, basically I feel she is giving me the runaround. She claims she has contacted all her customers including me about the issues. I suggested that maybe she is having website issues and that's why my support tickets go unanswered. I provided her with proof that I never got a response. This just happened not long ago, so we'll see how she responds. I really don't care if her box is worth it. I feel she totally mismanages her company and does absolutely nothing to right her wrongs (it's the principal). BTW the language she uses on twitter and instagram is very unprofessional. Who curses on a business twitter/instagram account?  Nikki, I am happy you had a good experience with them, but unfortunately that's not the case for me and I'm aware of others.
To be fair I've had my ups and downs between the quality of some peices to the fact that I still don't have my April box but Im jus trying to see it from ambers end in terms of sometimes when a company is growing there arises issues. I understand yours and others frustrations since I, myself, have had frustrations. I don't follow her on twitter but I never minded her ig too much. She's just being herself. We all have different view points though and I respect yours. I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience and I do hope all gets sorted out for you.

To be fair I've had my ups and downs between the quality of some peices to the fact that I still don't have my April box but Im jus trying to see it from ambers end in terms of sometimes when a company is growing there arises issues. I understand yours and others frustrations since I, myself, have had frustrations.

I don't follow her on twitter but I never minded her ig too much. She's just being herself. We all have different view points though and I respect yours. I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience and I do hope all gets sorted out for you.
True, when a business is growing there is bound to be hiccups. It's unfortunate that I basically had to chase her down to get a response (I have better things to do!). As I said to her, there are three sides to every story. Your side, my side, and the truth. I didn't appreciate the lack of concern for customers who aren't not receiving the box they've paid for. I know from my end there was no follow up regarding sending another box or being issued a refund. I did try to give her the benefit of the doubt. Anyhow I'm still waiting to see how and if she responds. 

Thanks for trying to see it from both sides Nikki. 

I have done everything more than once. I finally got a direct response from her, basically I feel she is giving me the runaround. She claims she has contacted all her customers including me about the issues. I suggested that maybe she is having website issues and that's why my support tickets go unanswered. I provided her with proof that I never got a response. This just happened not long ago, so we'll see how she responds. I really don't care if her box is worth it. I feel she totally mismanages her company and does absolutely nothing to right her wrongs (it's the principal). BTW the language she uses on twitter and instagram is very unprofessional. Who curses on a business twitter/instagram account?  Nikki, I am happy you had a good experience with them, but unfortunately that's not the case for me and I'm aware of others.
To be fair I've had my ups and downs between the quality of some peices to the fact that I still don't have my April box but Im jus trying to see it from ambers end in terms of sometimes when a company is growing there arises issues. I understand yours and others frustrations since I, myself, have had frustrations. I don't follow her on twitter but I never minded her ig too much. She's just being herself. We all have different view points though and I respect yours. I'm sorry you've had such a negative experience and I do hope all gets sorted out for you.
Hey Nikki, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you've received your box yet? I haven't gotten a response back from Amber (what a surprise!). I've had some people ask me about the box. They are more and more people coming forward about them not receiving theirs, not getting a response from customer service, and no refunds being issued. Did you have any luck getting yours?

Hey Nikki, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you've received your box yet? I haven't gotten a response back from Amber (what a surprise!). I've had some people ask me about the box. They are more and more people coming forward about them not receiving theirs, not getting a response from customer service, and no refunds being issued. Did you have any luck getting yours?
Hey I did finally receive my box for April. It lacked an information card and looked nothing like past boxes. No info on any brand either. It was a bit terrible. I also got my refund but only after I paid for may. I am not sure why they are not getting back to more people. If anything I would say keep emailing, posting on their fb, and on ig.

Back