This Is Unbelievable!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't surprise me lol ouch! I could only imagine the burn and possible after effects. I will stick to my microderm practices thank you very much. I have visions of women lined up at Home Depot. JK!

I've used 1000 grit sandpaper on my legs before. Didn't scratch or anything. In fact I only tried once, because I found that it didn't really do any exfoliating. The friend who convinced me to try it uses 600 (or 800, can't remember), on her legs regularly as a method of hair removel and keeping her legs soft. She's been doing it for about 10 years now and has never had any problems with it. I don't see why anyone would want to use it on their face, though.

Ouch that must hurt so much! I can't imagine that works out right. I would be terrified to mess up my skin.

Ok using sandpaper yourself on your face is pretty crazy, but I *did* notice once that my Lancome MicroDermabrasion stuff has the same ingredient in it that they use on the white sandpaper- aluminuim Dioxide.. just it's in a cream base and not on paper lol.

I also have to say that those little hair removal mitt things seem to be just really find wet and dry paper, and they make your legs so smoooooth. Never would even imagine using it on my face tho....

I would be tempted to try it if nothing else worked. I don't think its any more nuts than botox or something. Think it would hurt more than a bikini wax?

Back