Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so annoyed by the restock of "extremely limited quantities" and then the FB post saying it will not be restocked on their website.  I ended up going to Ulta and falling in love with the new Revlon Iluminance shadows. The one iridescent peach color in the skin lights set is the prettiest shadow I've ever seen.  :wub:

The peach palette will be available online at Sephora starting 3/29 so it might be anytime now. Worth checking out Sephora tonight/first thing tomorrow morning if you are looking to get one.

I do not need it, but I want it! LOL

Good thing it is always sold out. I just bought the set of Semi Sweet palette deal from HSN and it was such a disappointment, the blush arrived broken to powder.

I could wait for another release, hopefully soon. I may buy it in Sephora/Ulta so I coud earn points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Peach palette is sold out at Sephora online. Was anyone able to get it before it sold out?

I stayed up until 1 am to get it from Ulta.  It arrived today.  I have to say I can barely smell any peaches,  Maybe I was expecting it to be like the Tony Moly hand cream. That is peachier than a real peach. The colors are true to pictures and unlike anything I've ever seen in a single palette. It's a nice mix of mattes and shimmers. 

So glad to hear you got the palette @ !! Congrats! Thank so much for sharing your thoughts about it.

I just saw that this palette is available online at Sephora. http://www.sephora.com/sweet-peach-eye-shadow-collection-palette-P407907?skuId=1806553&icid2=search_search_p407907_image

It will be available in stores April 15th

too faced peach eye shadow palette.jpg

Out of stock at Sephora and Ulta right now.  I WILL keep trying until I can buy this though!

Going to wait for it to be on Sephora. I was out of town for a couple of weeks and didn't have the time to stay up late waiting for it to go live. I wish makeup launches could be easier to get than this!

Going to wait for it to be on Sephora. I was out of town for a couple of weeks and didn't have the time to stay up late waiting for it to go live. I wish makeup launches could be easier to get than this!
I really hope that by summer anyone who wants one will be able to get it and this does not become the new trend in makeup.  There are so many things that bugged me about the roll out, specifically the feeling TF did this on purpose to create publicity. I also didn't appreciate all those people who took to social media to defend the company saying it was an honest mistake and calling people whiny drama queens for using the phrase heartbroken.  If it was a mistake, why did it seem like they were bragging about it selling out and "breaking the internet"?  As for being heartbroken- I have no idea why I wanted this so bad other than I love peach- the color and the fruit.  It was like they designed the perfect palette for me.  I hardly ever get excited about anything and tried my best to find something else I would like as much, there just wasn't anything out there. And it isn't like the guitar that I had to have for Christmas that lives under a bunch of crap in my closet. Now that I have it, I still love it and want to play with it all the time.  

:soap:

I ended up getting this from ebay today after unsuccessfully trying to buy it at the Ulta close to where I live. Those swatches and the hype really sucked me in, but also I realized that the palettes I have are all for neutral and nude looks and that none of them have pretty pink or peachy shades like this palette. I think a lot of the colors will look good with my green eyes and they'll be great for the spring and summer.

Ah I don't know if I should get this palette or not now!
While I will probably not even be able to get anyways, I really wanted it to begin with. Love the colors, love peaches, and just loved the palette. The one thing is though is the difference in eyeshadow quality that seems to be going around.
Some swatches make the colors look fantastic (instagram, graveyeardgirl's new youtube video), and others make it seem horrible (temptalia, jenluvsreviews, tarabybz). I don't know what I should believe in. Maybe I will get it if it every comes in stock again, but I am certainly not spending a crazy amount of money on Ebay for it.

Ah I don't know if I should get this palette or not now!

While I will probably not even be able to get anyways, I really wanted it to begin with. Love the colors, love peaches, and just loved the palette. The one thing is though is the difference in eyeshadow quality that seems to be going around.

Some swatches make the colors look fantastic (instagram, graveyeardgirl's new youtube video), and others make it seem horrible (temptalia, jenluvsreviews, tarabybz). I don't know what I should believe in. Maybe I will get it if it every comes in stock again, but I am certainly not spending a crazy amount of money on Ebay for it.
I can never tell whether i will like something based on the arm swatches.  My reaction when I opened this was that it is prettier in person. I was worried it would be all freaky Barbie colors that I'd never be able to pull off. (You know how the company loves to pretend its target audience is nothing but perky 22 year old blonde playboy bunnies.) I have been wearing it every day since it came in the mail. Usually I just do a subdued peach and brown smokey eye for the office. One Friday I did use the dark purple for liner. There is nothing in the palette that I look at and think "Never in a million years". As to the quality- it is exactly like the semi sweet palette.  Maybe it's just my eyelids or brush technique but I never have any problems when I use a TF shadow.  The colors show up even sans primer. Meanwhile, every time I use my UD ammo or vice palettes I end up with purple and black freckles and nothing shows up looking like it does in the pan. 

If you get it from Ulta or Sephora and hate it, you can always return it.  I've only heard a few people saying they regretted buying it.  One reviewer said she had similar colors.  I only own the semi-sweet palette and don't see any dupes except black and white.  Another said it smelled too much like peach rings, the candy.  To me it isn't like a real peach, more like Snapple peach tea or a Del Monte fruit cup. I personally like the smell and prefer using it to the chocolate palette in the mornings because it makes me hungry for fruit instead of donuts.

I think once this is physically in stores it will be readily available online again. It seems unlikely that the company would actually just cut off the supply while there are still customers wanting to buy. 

I can never tell whether i will like something based on the arm swatches.  My reaction when I opened this was that it is prettier in person. I was worried it would be all freaky Barbie colors that I'd never be able to pull off. (You know how the company loves to pretend its target audience is nothing but perky 22 year old blonde playboy bunnies.) I have been wearing it every day since it came in the mail. Usually I just do a subdued peach and brown smokey eye for the office. One Friday I did use the dark purple for liner. There is nothing in the palette that I look at and think "Never in a million years". As to the quality- it is exactly like the semi sweet palette.  Maybe it's just my eyelids or brush technique but I never have any problems when I use a TF shadow.  The colors show up even sans primer. Meanwhile, every time I use my UD ammo or vice palettes I end up with purple and black freckles and nothing shows up looking like it does in the pan. 

If you get it from Ulta or Sephora and hate it, you can always return it.  I've only heard a few people saying they regretted buying it.  One reviewer said she had similar colors.  I only own the semi-sweet palette and don't see any dupes except black and white.  Another said it smelled too much like peach rings, the candy.  To me it isn't like a real peach, more like Snapple peach tea or a Del Monte fruit cup. I personally like the smell and prefer using it to the chocolate palette in the mornings because it makes me hungry for fruit instead of donuts.

I think once this is physically in stores it will be readily available online again. It seems unlikely that the company would actually just cut off the supply while there are still customers wanting to buy. 
Thank you for the great review!

I got this in the mail yesterday and I really like it so far! It really does smell like peach candy. I used a mixture of the pink and brown shades to do a smokey eye today and I really liked how blendable the shadows are. Most of the shadows aren't crazy pigmented, but that doesn't bother me as I intend to use this palette for everyday looks. I have been wearing the shadows since 7 am and it is now 7:48 pm and they still look great and haven't faded at all. I also liked that there was zero fall out today. I am very happy that I ended up getting this palette! Plus, the packaging is so stinking cute!

Back