Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped in Ulta to buy a sheet mask and thought I'd visit the Too Faced section.  There was a display for the peach palette.  The model on the display looked like a five year old did her makeup. She had the brightest barbie pink color all over her lids. It looked so bad. I mentioned this to the clerk who revealed the store only stocked 3 palettes. That's all they had and now it's gone forever. I am seriously thinking of buying a fireproof cabinet. I actually had a nightmare about refusing to get on a plane because security said I couldn't bring the palette on board. I have all this jewelry and art work I've made.  I am halfway through writing a novel.  But if there was a fire my Peach Palette would be the first thing I'd save.  :scared:

This isn't available online at either Sephora or Ulta now and I've heard it won't be again.  Finding it in stores is nearly impossible so, I guess I'll spend my money on another brand.  And I will think twice before buying anything Too Faced in the future.  Not so "sweet", more like the Bittersweet Peach Palette.

The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette will be released on St Patrick's Day - March 17! Who all is planning on getting this one?
A lot of the colors look like the Naked palettes already, with some purple indigo thrown in.  I love peach colors but meh.  I prefer it more for lip/cheeks.

This isn't available online at either Sephora or Ulta now and I've heard it won't be again.  Finding it in stores is nearly impossible so, I guess I'll spend my money on another brand.  And I will think twice before buying anything Too Faced in the future.  Not so "sweet", more like the Bittersweet Peach Palette.
Yeah, I've heard it's permanently out of stock. Maybe Too Faced will make it a permanent palette since this was so popular?

The black and white are in the chocolate bar palettes. If you received the Pixi apricot duo from Ipsy that's two of the colors right there.  There is actually a Pixi copper peach palette for all of $12.  Actually you could probably buy the entire pixi mesmerizing mineral collection for the price of the too faced product.

I really only wanted this because I loved the movie labyrinth and peacharines (hybrid peach and nectarine) are my favorite food. If you have not tasted a ripe peacharine, you have not really lived. 

Back