Treatsie?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to be spoiled, they seem to have their new candies listed on their site now.  They look really good, I can't wait to try them!

Mine just shipped also, I'll have to go check out their site, thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by Spiked /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone wants to be spoiled, they seem to have their new candies listed on their site now.  They look really good, I can't wait to try them!
Thanks! Looks AMAZING imo!

Yay! I just got my invite.  I'm sure I probably won't get this month's box, which is too bad because the "spoiler" looks great!

Got my invite last night too! Excited to see what next month brings. And I am having it sent to my office, so I don't have to worry about the weather.

I got mine too. I canceled glossybox for june, so I signed up. Chocoooolateeeeeeeeeeee......

I got my treatsie box yesterday! Everything is scrumptious and arrived in perfect condition. They included a little re-usable cold pack bag, packaged in an insulated envelope.

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my treatsie box yesterday! Everything is scrumptious and arrived in perfect condition. They included a little re-usable cold pack bag, packaged in an insulated envelope.
Got mine yesterday too! Several pieces had nuts in them so my hubby couldn't eat them, so more for me! He's not allergic, just doesn't like nuts. So tasty! 
claps.gif

To enable those thinking about subscribing here was May's box. The nutwhats bags were omg soooo good! And the caramels were fantastic... and well- it's awesome.

I just got an email saying that the June box (my first one!) has shipped, and I should receive it by Friday!  Also, I checked the site, and the featured products for June are up!  Looks incredible & I can't wait to get mine!

Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email saying that the June box (my first one!) has shipped, and I should receive it by Friday!  Also, I checked the site, and the featured products for June are up!  Looks incredible & I can't wait to get mine!
Same here! I'm soo excited. That pecan toffee.. YUM.

Looks pretty good!

Glad I can not get this, but love seeing the candy people get.

Between a lot of free stuff at a bakery I go to and the extras I get from a store I shop at online I should not eat more candy.

I also like making candy (and am quite good at it).

Those caramels look good though.

I am trying to resist ordering my favorite caramels that are apple,caramel w french sea salt....

If you like fancy marshmallows Sweet and Sara is really good!

My first box just arrived at my office. Am restraining myself from opening it until I get home though. Which is difficult, to say the least. But I'd rather open it by myself at home than here.

Originally Posted by viper4901 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my box yesterday. Mine was meltedand so was the ice pack....
Boo. Mine still hasnt arrived yet. They said they were trying a new shipping method this month - if yours was melted, contact them @ http://www.treatsie.com/contact/ and they'll make it right.

I wish they had tracking numbers with the packages - i told my boyfriend to keep an eye out for it, but knowing him it'll sit on the porch for hours before he notices, lol.

Tried out one item last night. 

The pecan toffee was tasty. I'm sure I'll eat the entire rest of the bag this evening of course. Am excited to try the caramels. My only real complaint is that I'd like a better mix of milk and dark chocolate because I love milk chocolate, but am not a big fan of dark chocolate.
ETA: Mine arrived unmelted, which is not a surprise given that our weather is 60s/70s right now. I was surprised that the cold pack they used was pretty small. Not sure it would have done much good if it was very warm and the package was left outside.

Back