Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all stuff I guess I'll use...with the exception of the tape - since dresses that I have to worry about a nip slip aren't really in my wardrobe 
icon_rolleyes.gif
...so yeah I think that annoyed me more than anything else.  In retrospect, I'm not quite sure what I expected from this box (diamond encrusted bra anyone?).  I've never tried any of the other wantable subs before and I've heard great things so I guess that's why I was hoping for something better.

It's all stuff I guess I'll use...with the exception of the tape - since dresses that I have to worry about a nip slip aren't really in my wardrobe 
icon_rolleyes.gif
...so yeah I think that annoyed me more than anything else.  In retrospect, I'm not quite sure what I expected from this box (diamond encrusted bra anyone?).  I've never tried any of the other wantable subs before and I've heard great things so I guess that's why I was hoping for something better.
Well, maybe not diamond encrusted at this price point, but cubic zirconia would be nice =D. Sorry you didn't get a more exciting variety, I think I was expecting more day to day stuff and loungewear. The first two items sound pretty cool though. It will be interesting to see what kind of variety there is from box to box.

I got mine today!  I am actually pretty happy with it.  It's definitely not what I expected.  I don't think I will subscribe, as for practical use items I would mostly want to pick out my own stuff.  I can see picking up a box as an occasional treat though.

I received absurdly adorable pink poodle socks, warm grey textured tights that I think will be perfect for fall, a 'one size' green/blue camisole (kind of meh, it's very thin and tight) and a crazy but fun red tank top with a silver leaf on it.  It makes me think of a superhero costume.  Like the flash or something. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got mine today!  I am actually pretty happy with it.  It's definitely not what I expected.  I don't think I will subscribe, as for practical use items I would mostly want to pick out my own stuff.  I can see picking up a box as an occasional treat though.

I received absurdly adorable pink poodle socks, warm grey textured tights that I think will be perfect for fall, a 'one size' green/blue camisole (kind of meh, it's very thin and tight) and a crazy but fun red tank top with a silver leaf on it.  It makes me think of a superhero costume.  Like the flash or something. 

That red tank is adorable!  My inner superhero would've been slightly less bummed had I received that!  
wizard.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the socks!

Hello ladies! We wanted to give you a little bit of information regarding future communication with us on the MUT threads. You may know that advertisers pay to sponsor and engage with customers on platforms like Makeup Talk, and we think it's a great way to stay in touch, but we've decided as a company to engage with our amazing fans through email and social media going forward.

Many of you have had questions answered directly in the MUT threads, and we wanted to make sure you know you can still reach us anytime! Please feel free to post to our Facebook wall or email us at [email protected], anytime, and we will get back to you ASAP. We have an amazing customer service team, and they're here to help!

We have a bit more time to talk on here, so if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them ASAP too. Thanks so much for being our fans and giving us invaluable feedback over the past year. We're excited to continue the conversation and expand into even more Wantable box categories together!

You can read more on our blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> https://www.wantable.com/blog/2013/9/6/new-information-for-mut-members

Jaclyn & Team Wantable

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, we can't post on here as often as we'd like, but I wanted to reach out to you guys and offer you the option to email me at [email protected] so I can help with all of the issue you guys have been posting about! I also wanted to let you know what's going on with our Makeup Box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, at Wantable, our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We received a lot of feedback from customers that they wanted to see new and exciting brands with a higher price point. We brought those in (such as DEX and Girlactik), but then felt that we may need to lower the number of items in each box to make room for these new brands. That’s why we decided to decrease the number to 3-4 products per makeup box.

After much deliberation and helpful feedback from our customers, we decided to reverse this decision and go back to 4-5 items per makeup box. It will be more difficult, but like the great Tim Gunn says, we'll "make it work!" Thank you to everyone who took the time to email or contact us via social media. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns. We’d love to chat! 

So, bottom line, is we're back! 4 to 5 brand name items, AND new brands like DEX (Lady Gaga's a fan!), Starlooks, Girlactik, and ncLA polishes, which Beyonce wore in her Pepsi superbowl commercials! 

Please please email us if they're is anything we can do to make you a happy or happier customer. Thanks!

(I'll be posting this on all threads about us, hoping they won't get removed!)

I just ordered this one during their Cyber Monday special! pretty excited!! 
Last month was my first month and it was great! I hope you love it as much as I did! I seriously can't wait to get my December box!!!

Sorry to revive this since it's a pretty old thread... Does nobody subscribe to this or something? Lol. I can't find any newer ones or monthly spoiler threads... There are some for the makeup version, but not the intimates.

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry to revive this since it's a pretty old thread... Does nobody subscribe to this or something? Lol. I can't find any newer ones or monthly spoiler threads... There are some for the makeup version, but not the intimates.
I bought one box back in October for blog review, and then canceled. I liked what I got, but I don't need any more clothes right now.

I ordered their Cyber special and am looking forward to seeing what I receive.  I think this is the only thread for W-I.

I ordered the Cyber Special as well. Will be getting my box today. 

I'll post pictures as soon as I do. 

I signed up one month too early. Lol. Couldn't get the cyber Monday deal. :-( But regardless, I'm excited to get my December box. November was awesome for me! Can't wait to see what you guys get! Mine won't ship till around the 7th.

I received: 

1) Steve Madden Sleepy Shorts Print Mania  : $30

2) Montella Hi-Cut Brief Deep Blue : $28

3) Luster Bralette Black : $38

4) Two-tone Ragian Hooded Sweatshirt Baby Blue/Navy Blue : $38

I wasn't particularly excited with what I got this month. Is a sweatshirt even supposed to be an intimate?? 

Considering the fact that I did pay only $18 for this box, I'm going to keep it.  (Got it during the Cyber Monday deal). I will see what next month's haul is like and decide whether to keep subscribing. 

Quote: Originally Posted by subbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received: 

1) Steve Madden Sleepy Shorts Print Mania  : $30

2) Montella Hi-Cut Brief Deep Blue : $28

3) Luster Bralette Black : $38

4) Two-tone Ragian Hooded Sweatshirt Baby Blue/Navy Blue : $38

I wasn't particularly excited with what I got this month. Is a sweatshirt even supposed to be an intimate?? 

Considering the fact that I did pay only $18 for this box, I'm going to keep it.  (Got it during the Cyber Monday deal). I will see what next month's haul is like and decide whether to keep subscribing. 
That seems like a great box! I guess the sweatshirt is probably more lounge wear but I think I'd be happy getting that!

You got an awesome box! I decided to use my credits to grab one, too, after seeing your items, in hopes of getting that sweatshirt and soft bra :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I subbed this month too! So excited, though I shipped it to my mom's house so I'm not going to get to see what's in it until the 17th or so when I go home for Christmas. (ughhhhhhh why did I do that to myself???) I would be okay with a sweatshirt as long as it's super soft and fits well!

Back