Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on my 2nd Intimates box.  The first one was just meh so I figured I would give them another try and the second one was really horrible.  I'm sending that one back and canceling.

In the first box I received a plain white tank top with a bra shelf, a pair of boot socks in brown/orange, The MukLuk slippers in red and a pair of black lace hipster/thong panties in a Small which were way too small on me and I am a size 0.  I sent an email about the panties and basically received an argument about how I didn't answer the size quiz correctly.  Small panties are usually a bit big on me.  

In my 2nd box, I received the same pair of MukLuk slippers in black, Pact ankle socks in this pink/salmon color (that I don't have anything to match), blue striped boy short panties in an ExtraLarge and an odd Betsey Johnson lingerie piece (with no matching panties). The box is horrible.  I almost feel like the XL panties are retribution for saying something about the small panties last month.  The panties are HUGE. I could fit them on over my jeans and they were still too big. 

I love everyone else's boxes.  I would have loved to receive one of those.  But socks in each box, slippers in each box and panties in each box?  Where is the variety?  I filled out the preference quiz so they have plenty of my likes (like yoga pants and loungewear, etc).  I feel like my box is the rejects and the leftovers.  

I'm just so disappointed.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally got to open my Wantable Intimates box yesterday and I was super bummed about what I got. If Wantable asked me to show them what I didn't want, I would have likely picked out my items. One or two of them with the rest being items I wanted would be okay, but I know I won't be wearing any of them. A tank top and a cami, both in nice colors but neither had a shelf bra and both were incredibly sheer (too sheer to wear a bra under either), so they aren't really wearable for me. The blue hoodie with navy sleeves, a little too sporty for my tastes and the fabric is kind of scratchy. Then the Kix'ies thigh highs, which I assume I got because I "liked" hosiery, but I wouldn't be able to wear them except as lingerie. I'm returning this one and taking tanks/camis/hosiery off my "like" list since I guess I am too picky about those items. Would have loved slipper socks, yoga pants, shorts, tights, or a soft bra, so here's to hoping next month is better.

I looooove those shorts. I got my first box in December with their cyber Monday deal and I loved it so much I ordered a second December box (using my credits) I hope I get those shorts! I got two pairs of undies, pj pants and those thigh high stockings. Loved it! I changed my profile to get totally different items the next box. Also got the holiday box for free during a special they were having. Wantable is a win for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my box today and I love love it! I received the Steve Madden Yoga pant, a blue tank top (pact), Muks slipper socks, and a blue pair of socks. I generally wear a small in yoga wear but they felt slightly big which is fine for me. Loving this sub!

I looooove those shorts. I got my first box in December with their cyber Monday deal and I loved it so much I ordered a second December box (using my credits) I hope I get those shorts! I got two pairs of undies, pj pants and those thigh high stockings. Loved it! I changed my profile to get totally different items the next box. Also got the holiday box for free during a special they were having. Wantable is a win for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
How do you order a second box? I am returning my first and would love to give it a second try without waiting for January!

got my first box today and i'm very impressed (vs. their makeup box..sigh) I got:

PACT Racerback Tank $36.00
Fleur't Bralet in Nude $34.00
OnGossamer Bralet in Champagne $38.00
Coobie Soft Bra $22.00
So I paid 40 bucks for $130.00 worth of cute loungewear. LOVE!

The first box shipped and got to me super fast. I ordered my second box and it's taking much longer. Kinda bummed because I was hoping to have it right away! lol Even my replacement item from my holiday box shipped before my second box and it was ordered after that. Hmmm. Im so impatient. 

I'm finally able to upload pics! This is my December box. Loved everything except the sock pattern. It wasn't my favorite, but they'll get used regardless! The slipper socks are my new go to. I recommend them to anyone!

I'm finally able to upload pics! This is my December box. Loved everything except the sock pattern. It wasn't my favorite, but they'll get used regardless! The slipper socks are my new go to. I recommend them to anyone!
Awesome! The cool thing about the socks is that they are kinda out of sight unless you just wear them around the house. If they are in boots all day or something you won't even be able to see them. The shorts you got are really cute!

I was so excited for my January box, until I received two identical items as in my December box and one item from my dislikes. I have contacted customer service, we shall see what happens.

What a bummer, @ajkballard. I emailed about the dupes I received in December and they replaced with them with different dupes. 
icon_confused.gif
 I didn't bother emailing a second time. If January's box doesn't blow it out of the water, I think I'm going to put this one on hold for awhile and replace it with another on my list. I sooo loved the first two boxes but if I wanted dupes of the featured items, I would go buy them. That's kind of the subscription box way: discover new stuff, go buy more.

Wee. I bit the bullet and ordered one which came last week (super fast shippi g!!). I got 2 black cheeky/thong lace panties, the Betsey Johnson black and white houndstooth sleep shorts and a pair of black shapewear shorts. The sleep shorts are super comfy and cute and I love Betsey Johnson stuff! I was a little disappointed that I got two black panties (slightly diff styles but almost identical) but honestly my black underwear gets the most wear, haha. The shapewear isnt the most useful but I can wear it under shorter dresses in the spring and summer. Not a terrible box. I was realllyyyy hoping for leggings, tights, and really wanted the slipper socks but oh well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> though if anyone wants to trsde me for anything~~??? Sz 7 shoe! Alsp, does anyone else have the issue w shapewear where it rolls up your thighs? Or is it just the way I'm shaped? Ive had this problem with every pair of short and tight shorts that ive owned, regardless of brand.

Loving my Intimates box this month!  I got:

- Happy Socks Pink/Grey argyle Knee Highs

- PACT teal cami with white lace trim

- Wantable brand dark grey cami

- Wantable brand cable knit footless fleece tights

I am OBSESSED with Happy Socks and when I signed up for this sub I was crossing my fingers for them -- so woo hoo!  Great psychic abilities, Wantable.  The PACT cami is super cute and the color is so unique and pretty, I definitely don't have that shade in my wardrobe. I didn't even realize Wantable had their own branded items.  The dark grey cami is nice yet doesn't seem like anything special, but the fleece footless tights are amazing -- so cozy and warm, I really haven't seen anything like them so this was a great pick for me.  And yes I immediately took off my pants and put them on. LOL

This is only my second box after the Cyber Monday BOGO promo.  I was hoping I wouldn't be so impressed so I could ditch it after month 2, but now I'm thinking Wantable will be my little monthly splurge.  My favorite part is how customizable it is -- I got 2 pairs of panties the first month and decided I'm good on panties for awhile, so I was able to switch it up and ask for no more panties.  I'm definitely sticking around for future boxes, but my wallet is asking me to "skip" February.  We'll see who wins, my wallet or my desires. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box came today and i'm so thrilled!  This was my second month and I could not be any happier!  

I got Q-T intimates Lace Band Tummy Control Long Leg in black

St. Eve Seamless boyshort in pink stripe

Steve Madden sleepy shorts in pink mania

Happy Socks/knee high in grey with a pink and purple pattern

Total value of $75!  Not bad for my BOGO month!

Back