Weight loss/toning group anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really sorry to be jumping in but I saw this thread on the main page and had to look, and it looks like such great motivation. I have a fitbit and LOVE it! It is the best thing ever! I have the flex and it is currently broken and I feel lost without it. It is really great at motivating me to move and I get my 10,000+ steps almost every day now!
I hope your Fitbit gets fixed soon.  I've set a new goal for myself--for every week of 10,000 steps I'm going to get a new band for my flex.  It's freezing cold in my area right now, and I'm not a lover of the cold, so I've been making excuses.

I'm sad today.  Went to my postpartum appointment and I have gained 5 pounds!  (I had initially lost 20 lbs after the birth)  She said I could start light exercise but still a month before I can really work out.  My first goal will be to go on at least one walk a day and the second is to try and do some squats and weights while at home.  I could probably use the baby as a weight, she would love it.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ran across this free running training calender posted on facebook by Ivanka Trump. Looks great for anyone interested in running. I'm not a runner so I'll pass but just wanted to share for anyone who might be interested. They also posted strength training and stretching guides as well that are handy. I might use those.

Back