What Do You Call You Bf/husband/girlfriend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband, Robert, and I call each other "babe" or "honey." I somehow call my son "Bubba" sometimes. My kids, Jaedon and Kaeli, I call them "baby" or "J" and "K." Sometimes I call my daughter, KiKi.

My parents call me "Nicooltje." Which I guess means, little Nicole. Or they call me "Meisje" (dutch for girl) (sp?). I catch myself calling my daughter that, too.

My parents also have a secret "whistle." It's so funny, that alot of people do!

And, finally, my husband's family calls him "Bong Bong." Apparently, it's a Filipino nickname. When my husband was in High School, his mom wanted to get him a personalized license plate that said "BONG" on it. He had a hard time explaining to her why the police may not like that, or that it may actually be illegal! ha ha.

I call my husband Papi or Daddy most the time, sometimes the famous Honey or sweetie. I think mosty he calls me witch, lol. just kidding he calls me princess or Da Momma.

This was a cute idea many of our pet names are pretty amusing
claps.gif

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I call my husband Papi or Daddy most the time, sometimes the famous Honey or sweetie. I think mosty he calls me witch, lol. just kidding he calls me princess or Da Momma.This was a cute idea many of our pet names are pretty amusing
claps.gif

my boyfriend tells me "come to daddy", and im like ill dont say that your not my father! lol.but then again i always tell him come to mommy!
icon_lol.gif

My boyfriend and I call each other "bunny" or "bunny cat" or "bunny pants" or "honey bunny" or something similar. If he complains about being "bunny" I say that he's my "cuttle fish" (cuttle/cuddle, LOL!) When I first met my boyfriend my roommates at the time called him "dog boy" because they knew him as the guy who always walked his dogs past the house.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl My boyfriend and I call each other "bunny" or "bunny cat" or "bunny pants" or "honey bunny" or something similar. If he complains about being "bunny" I say that he's my "cuttle fish" (cuttle/cuddle, LOL!) When I first met my boyfriend my roommates at the time called him "dog boy" because they knew him as the guy who always walked his dogs past the house. I CALL MY B/F HUNNY BUNNY SOMETIMES TO
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez my boyfriend tells me "come to daddy", and im like ill dont say that your not my father! lol.but then again i always tell him come to mommy!
icon_lol.gif
For us it started more as a joke cause he is 4 years younger than me and extemely youthful looking so it was a joke and then it stuck and 12 years later he's still my Daddy, lol.

I usually call him BABE. Or if it's something important it's DEAR. If I'm mad, I won't call him at all. heehee

yazzy
wink.gif

i call my husband boo, honey, baby, pooh pooh baby, honey bunches of oats, and whatever else i can think of. he loves it and then i kiss him on his bald head.
icon_biggrin.gif

It depends, most times, Joe, honey, sweetie .. the other times when he is being bad, u don't want to know. :icon_love

He calls me

my love

bab

woman (that's nice ha)

I call him

my love

honey bun

hedgehog

bear

I just call him Leo. LOL
wink.gif
We never did the "pet name" thing... which sucks because I always liked hearing something other than my name. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sometimes I think my husband doesnt know my name because he always uses pet names! I call him baby and sweets ( not very original I admit) I also call him my little cocoon because at night he always hogs the blanket and wraps it around him several times and sleep all curled up
mad.gif
He calls me ninja cuz I kick in my sleep ( trying to find the blanket cuz Im cold probably!)

My husbands name is Kenneth. I only call him Kenneth when I'm upset with him or he's shocked me with something he said. Otherwise it's Ken, Hunny, hun, sweetie, stinky or stinky-love.

I have no idea where stinky or stinkly-love came from but he gets a kick out of it so it just kinda stuck.

My husband and I refer to each other as *babe* or *baby*.

We call each other by our first names only when we really want to get the others attention, usually in an argument!

:icon_love

Originally Posted by devinjhans i call my husband boo, honey, baby, pooh pooh baby, honey bunches of oats, and whatever else i can think of. he loves it and then i kiss him on his bald head.
icon_biggrin.gif
Your pic's in your note pad are gorgeous !
claps.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa As for my husband, I just call him by his first name, honey, or darling. Oops, I forgot sweetie, baby, and babe. I call him those alot, too.
His name is Chris and I have a couple of other names I call him. They aren't exactly endearing names but just for the fun of it. They are:

Crisco

Chris P. Bacon

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Oops, I forgot sweetie, baby, and babe. I call him those alot, too.
His name is Chris and I have a couple of other names I call him. They aren't exactly endearing names but just for the fun of it. They are:

Crisco

Chris P. Bacon

my bf's called chris if i was to call him anything 2 do with his name its chrisafa or cwisafa lol but i hardly eva say those

thank you sweetie!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Your pic's in your note pad are gorgeous !
claps.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm no longer with my son's father as a couple, but we live together and we're best friends, still, so he has a nickname.

It's Pooshine. Because he's a ray of sh*t in the morning.

I still call him 'honey' too.

Back