What Do You Call You Bf/husband/girlfriend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by XOffendr I'm no longer with my son's father as a couple, but we live together and we're best friends, still, so he has a nickname.
It's Pooshine. Because he's a ray of sh*t in the morning.

I still call him 'honey' too.

LMAO!! Pooshine is the BEST nickname I have EVER heard!!
hahaha.gif

And that is really awesome that you guys can still be together as friends!!

Originally Posted by devinjhans i call my husband boo, honey, baby, pooh pooh baby, honey bunches of oats, and whatever else i can think of. he loves it and then i kiss him on his bald head.
icon_biggrin.gif
OMG Devin, I also call hubby Honey bunches of oat and neither of us eat that cereal. I also call him Bazzi (stems from our last name Bazron) or Sgt. Bazron in my sweetest voice when i really want him to do something i could very well do myself.
For our dog Mocha: Mo Mo, Moti Mama, Ma Moti, and Mocha girls

Chocolate: Choc Choc

Originally Posted by MACGoddess LMAO!! Pooshine is the BEST nickname I have EVER heard!!
hahaha.gif

And that is really awesome that you guys can still be together as friends!!

I think it's awesome too. We're really fortunate to have such a great relationship. I think we really just try to respect each other as human beings, and it's allowed us to live together for more than six years.
I think Pooshine is just so darn cute too...Even in public out of habit, and he looks at me like
icon_evil.gif
!!!

I call my fiance' a bunch of names....

Hunny-Bear (When he's sweet)

Bunny (Hunny with a "B" in the front)

Hunny-Bunny (I dont like to say two words in a row!! )

Daddy-Bear (He IS the father of my baby!!!)

And for my baby, Jet......

Monkey (He like climbing things, and bananas)

Muki (His Native American(Blackfoot) name meaning "Dearest child" )

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just call him Leo. LOL
wink.gif
We never did the "pet name" thing... which sucks because I always liked hearing something other than my name. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
I am boring too, I call my boyfriend Jim. Once in a blue moon, Iwill call him sweetie or baby, but90% it is just hisa name. I do call something else a name, but this isnt the right forum, lol. I call my dog a lot of stuff, his mae is Rusty and I call him Russ, Mr. Russ, Little Russ, sweets, buddy, Russ mAn, Rustinator.I call my boyfriends cat Trixie Miss Trix, Trinixinator, or Trix. He calls her beef (she is real fat) BUT that annoys me.

Don't feel bad, Janelle - my ex and I never got into the whole pet name thing either. So I'm thinking it'd be nice to actually do that with someone else, LOL
wink.gif

YOUR EX, ERICA?! i didn't know you broke up. you were together for a long time. i'm sorry
frown.gif

devin, that's so funny because i call people honey bunches of oats. it works because that's also my favorite cereal
icon_cool.gif

that is strange! you think you have the craziest name out there and you don't. we eat cereal but not honey bunches of oats...i don't even like that cereal!

For Neeko it is just neek or neek neek

For Tile(tilay) it is tee tee or mommy

Originally Posted by Divaofreality OMG Devin, I also call hubby Honey bunches of oat and neither of us eat that cereal. I also call him Bazzi (stems from our last name Bazron) or Sgt. Bazron in my sweetest voice when i really want him to do something i could very well do myself.
For our dog Mocha: Mo Mo, Moti Mama, Ma Moti, and Mocha girls

Chocolate: Choc Choc

that is funny! i don't even know how i started calling him that!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer YOUR EX, ERICA?! i didn't know you broke up. you were together for a long time. i'm sorry
frown.gif

devin, that's so funny because i call people honey bunches of oats. it works because that's also my favorite cereal
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I have a bunch of nicknames for people/pets...
ROB:

Babyhead (there are lots of variations bc we just add stuff to the end, ie Babyheadfaceneckface)

Mr. Head (and yes I am called Ms. Head)

Bubs

Bubbie

Boober

Silver Fox (he is 24 but has streaks of premature grey in his hair!! Yummy!!)

and a bunch more I can't remember off the top of my head...

RHYS (turtle):

Rhyser

Roobs

Vertical Turtle (he used to do this cute thing when he was a baby, long story)

WOODSTOCK (cat):

Stocker

Fuzzmonkey

GWEN (Silky terrier):

Fluffernutter (don't even ask, I have no idea)

Gwennie

YOU NAMED YOUR DOG GWEN????????????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
HEY!!!lol

my bf and i call each other "bunhole" or "cheesy pouf", in a joking matter of course. :icon_love

I call him:

papa

nene

If I need attention his full name and he does the same to me

He calls me:

mamma

mi reina

nina

Our doggie:

baby ET --> his name is ET

Originally Posted by nydoll23 YOU NAMED YOUR DOG GWEN????????????
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
HEY!!!lol LOL!! No offense... Actually it was Rob's choice, so yell at him...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha OMG my parents have a whistle code too! it must be a 70s thing cause mine had one too!
its intresting how many people dont call eachother by their first names unless its something serious. we are like that too. lately ive been calling my bf poopy pie lol, no idea how that came about
icon_redface.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS A THIRD EYELID???????????????????
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Haahaahaahaahaa!!
My dog has alot of nicknames, as well. She answers to all of them as long as it's in my sweet, baby talkin' voice. They are:

Poopy butt

Pee Pee

Poo poo

Poo Pee

Sweet Pea

Moopy

Tootles

And a few other variations and combos. Her name is actually Mora.
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah, and she has a problem with her third eyelid. Sometimes it falls out and looks like a bubble so I call her my little, sweet Bubble Eye. Poor thing!

As for my husband, I just call him by his first name, honey, or darling. It probably wouldn't go over too well if I gave him the nicknames I give to my Poopy.

Originally Posted by **Jen** WHAT THE HELL IS A THIRD EYELID???????????????????
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Dogs, like other domestic animals, have an extra eyelid called the third eyelid. It lies behind the lower lid near the inside corner of the eye. In most dogs you must look closely to see the structure. Within the third eyelid is a gland which secretes tears that help lubricate the eye and prevent it from drying.
My dog's eye condition is actually called a cherry eye. A cherry eye happens when the gland becomes dislodged from it's normal area within the third eyelid. It protrudes from behind the third lid and looks like a small cherry, hence the term cherry eye. It's not a painful condition just an unsightly one so I hate to put her through surgery for it. Also it has been learned that removal of the gland could result in a dry eye condition as the dog gets older since this gland is important in tear production.

I call my husband daddy alot. The weird thing is that he is 10 years older than me and alot of people we dont know personally thinks he is my dad and my son is my brother. If they look at us weirdly because we are holding hands or something, I will smack him on the @ss and call him daddy just to freak them out.

I call my husband "Honey", "Sweetie", or "Baby" most of the time. I only call him Jason if I'm mad at him.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I call my husband daddy alot. The weird thing is that he is 10 years older than me and alot of people we dont know personally thinks he is my dad and my son is my brother. If they look at us weirdly because we are holding hands or something, I will smack him on the @ss and call him daddy just to freak them out. That's hilarious!!! I call my hubbie "Daddy" sometimes too.

I often call him "baby", and "dirty boy" ahaha.

He calles me "honey", "baby", "my little girl", "babys"

Back