What hair product makes your hair smell really nice?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it seems like i can never smell the shampoo in my hair but it might be because i take a shower at night and by the morning the scent is gone. my friend uses victoria's secret shampoo and i know her hair is always REALLY strong smelling.

LUSH hands down holds its scent in my hair longer than any other s&c I've ever used. I have heard that tickledpinkscentsations.com has a strong scent that holds fairly well in the hair, though I can't speak for it myself, since I've never used it, and the etailer only makes her s&c available during the winter months (6 out of 12 mths?).

Jonathon Dirt...

Love the smell, like vanilla and almonds!

love the way it adds body/texture to my hair as well

I use the HealthySexyHair Soymilk Shampoo with Chocolate, and my hair smells AWESOME all day, and then some! Nice, light chocolate scent that isn't overpowering and last a LONG time!

My aunt also does the perfume bit, except she sprays it before she conditions it... Or something to that effect. She says it works really well.

Stila does have hair fresheners in Creme Bouquet and Jade Blossom, which I've been told Creme Bouquet has a nicer smell to it.

I mix a bit of essential oil or perfume oil with a tiny amount of jojoba and run it through dry hair. Instant shine and great smell. And there´s no alcohol to dry the hair.

My favourites are Anita Grant Babassu Shampoo Bar with Organic Bergamot Essential Oil followed by a monthly deep conditioner called Rhassoul Deep Conditioner with Ylang Essential Oil.

Fredrick Fekkai's Protien Rx smells awesome! It'll make your hair sooo soft and smelling great. You can order it online or get it at a Sephora, Saks or Bloomingdale's. I always get compliments on it.

Garnier Fructis!! smells so nice & fruity. YUM! .. Herbal Essence also smells gr8

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I pump a squirt of perfume into my locks right before I go out. It masks the Pantene smell, but that's okay. i do this too! when i spray my body mist or cologne i always spray a couple of spritzes over my head! i also like the smell of dark and lovely naturally honey hairdress. smells good enough to eat!

philosophys amazing gracce perfumed hair conditioner my hairs soo dry i just put it in damp hair and dont rinse it out

Salon Selectives use to make a spray that was supposed to kill any bad smell in your hiar, but that product was disgusting. ONe day my bj teacher (thats what broadcast journalism was shortened to in college) thought it was white board cleaner and it destroyed the whole white board. Thats not really helpful, but it was damn funny at the time. If they do stil make it, stay away...its awful.

L'Oreal Vive Pro Style-Infusing shampoo smells just like Britney Spears' Curious. It lasts for awhile. Other than that, I bought some leave-in Biolage spray for fine hair the other day (trying to find something to tame my static which lasts from about now until like April). It smells really pretty.

Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair smell like really fragrant apples.

When I used to use salon selective's products people would smell my hair all the time. It got to be weird when it was strangers. People also seem to like Suave milk and honey conditioner.

i want to try the stila creme bouquet hair refresher! i need that especially when it smells icky outside and my hair absorbs that gawd-awful smell!

There's a girl at work who always smells great...even at the end of the day. I finally caved and asked her what she wears and she said nothing.....maybe it's the leave in conditioner. so I smelled her hair...BINGO. I ran right out and bought Ojon revitalizing mist and now I get the same thing....you smell SO good :)

Back