What hair product makes your hair smell really nice?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee Stafford products smell amazing! I use the anti frizz spray that you spray on your hair after you styled it to keep the humidity from penetrating and frizzing (it works) and the heat protector from staightening irons and blow dryers, I'd almost use it for the smell only
tongue.gif

This is what the logo looks like, it's always pink with a little dog on it:

ehero.jpg

I too use the Jojoba with a little of my perfume and my hair smells great. I put it at the ends of my hair and the underside because scent rises.

VS shampoo and conditioners will leave your hair smelling good for a long time. I used the Strawberries and Cream one a few weekends ago and then went swimming and my hair still smelled good! I was pretty suprised. I also like TIGI Bed Head products as well. The Small Talk or After Party leave a really good smell!

I just started using Oscar Blandi's Jasmine Oil Serum. Smells wonderful and it helps the frizzies too! Biolage shampoo is also great.

I use biosilk silk therapy after I flat iron my hair, smells sooo good, and lasts, not to mention it makes my hair supersoft

Sunsilk Shampoo/Conditioner/Cream (I have tried the anti-frizz green bottles, and always get complements on what perfume I have on when its just the hair products hehe) also, revlon outrageous shampoo/cond. smell great too!

I love Sunsilk hair products. I use the color treatment for red hair, it's smells like cinnamon and the smell lasts on my hair for a few hours.

I am obsessed with the smell of biolage products on my hair..love them and they work so well on my hair..gosh I gotta go get some now thanks for reminding me..Mm..oh yeah and I used to spritz clinique happy on my brush that lasted a while.

I heard the Stila Stuff is good and I love the Jade Blossom perfume. I wonder if they make that for the hair?

Victoria's Secret shampoo & conditioner has the longest lasting scent in my hair!
smile.gif

I am not a big poster-but I had to add my two bit. OMG-VS VERY SEXY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER SMELL AMAZINGGGG. The scent lasted in my hair for days. (I don't wash my hair daily). My bf loved it.

"Oriflame" makes sprays with many smells for hair

it makes your hair smell really nice.

You can use EO in a mister with distilled water and spray on your hair. The sent lingers

I haven't tried anything from this company, but Isle of Eden makes a moisturizing hair mist called Purely Silk Fragrant Hair Mist, and you can pick from a TON of different scents. The reviews say that the scent lasts all day in your hair, and makes it loook shiny and soft. They also make a hair conditioner that is supposed to leave your hair feeling awesome and smelling great all day. I'm really wanting to try some of this stuff.

Take a look here
smile.gif
:

Isle Of Eden ::: MOISTURIZERS SHOWER & BATH -> PURELY SILK FRAGRANT HAIR MIST

Isle Of Eden ::: MOISTURIZERS SHOWER & BATH -> SULTRY SMOOTH DEEP HAIR CONDITIONER

Back