What's your favorite Victoria's Secret scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I don't like any VS scents. To my nose they smell too mass-market and synthetic. :icon_redf

Just thought I'd add VS has a new Garden fragrance -- forst one in a long time. I did see it has a grapefruit note, but can't remember the others.

Love Spell, Romantic Wish, Secret Crush, and Endless love. Got the free sample of Body By Victoria, it's ok, but a bit to clean smelling for me!

My favorite is the perfume called pink!! It smells sooo good and i love the glitter duster thing in that fragrance!

Angels Heavenly, hands down and my boyfriend loves it on me. I was desperate to try their Halo and Divine and they didn't smell as pretty to me, until the drydown, both smelled like Heavenly! I also smelled the Pink which seems like a nice scent, I'm not a big fan of the Garden scents, except Vanilla Lace.

My favorite VS scent EVER was Tranquil Breeze, but they discontinued it a few years ago. My current favorite is Love Spell. I was a big fan of Amber Romance but I used it so much (including shampoo and conditioner) that my nose doesn't pick up on how lovely it is anymore.

The people who work at VS call Love Spell "Love Stinks" because either you like it or you dont and it you do you evetually wont cause it is so sweet that is wears on you fast.

omg yes!! i used to LOVE love spell in high school and i bought a new bottle before i moved just because i figured i would still like it--i went to spray it the other day and it made me nauseous...trying to off-load it on my little sister.

i like crisper/"clean" (is that the word for it?) scents now like b&bw "cotton breeze" or whatever the name is.

i need to go to VS and find a new scent though...

My favorite VS scent is definately Love Spell but Strawberries and Champagne is a close second.

I like very sexy - both of them. Guys love this smell :whistling:

I also like Amber Romance.

I knid of like basic instinct, but not to the point that I would buy it. I enjoy my sample though.

Back