What's your favorite Victoria's Secret scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heavenly is my all time favorite Victoria Secret sent. Oh yea Amber Romance smells nice.

I LOVE Vanilla Lace, smells soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

I also really like Love Spell and Pure Seduction.

I like Love Spell too... but I loved Secret Crush. I don't think they make that one anymore??

Is there one called heavenly angels? I remember it being somthing like that...it was a sample....

I smelled this line of fragrances today. La Senza now carries VS stuff! All the perfumes smell fab. Do the body mists last long or am I better off getting an EDP?

I bought the Strawberries and Champagne perfume, shower gel and lotion today. Love them all- can wait to use the shower gel!

Strawberries and Champagne

Pear Glace

Amber Romance

Very Sexy

Sexy Little Things ( The packaging whistles!)

So In Love

Breathless

Pink.

Body BV

I really like VS scents as you can see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE Halo but it's been discountinued :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They have it at the SAS, however and I got the 4.7 ounce bottle for $14. Then I had to get some 2.5 ounce bottles for $12 simply just to have them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought Heavenly, Divine, Pink Fruity whatever it's called and a Pink gift set as well. I should be set for perfume for a little while :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Warmly,

beaglette

Love spell is my absolute favorite.

I also like Dream Angels Heavenly and Divine. And Pink Fresh&Clean. :]

Back