What's your favorite Victoria's Secret scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Spell is nice, too, and Pure Seduction! None of these last long though...Ah I think I remembered its Juicy Apple or Juicy Green Apple that was an LE scent...Anybody else like Honey Do?

There's an Angel's perfume I like but can't remember the name. But I really LOVE the coconut passion (prolly not the name either) lotion and wash.

I work at Victoria's Secret and I work in the every section of the store. Also beauty and fragance section we have different fragances but different name brands. My favorite are:

Dream Angels -- Heavenly

Pink -- NEW Shine Pink or our NEW fragance Sunny and Happy

Secret Gardens -- Love Spell or One Night In Paris [ in our Secret Gardens we have a special you can get 3 for $24 or 6 for $30 mix and match with any of your frangances. We also have your favorite secret gardens scent in shampoo and conditioner and hairspray]

Beauty Rush - Juiced Red Berry

Sexy Little Things - NEW Tease

And our mens fragance - Very Sexy For Men 1

IF YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING IN PINK YOU CAN GET A FREE MINI PINK DOG WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AT YOUR LOCAL VICTORIA SECRET PINK STORE.. ILL POST UP SPECIALS AND GIFT WITH PURCHASE.

I really love most of all them...but my top fav are the Love Spell, Pear, Dream Angels, and the very sexy for her and the very sexy for him..for my hubby. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dislike Love Spell. Every nose is different. I also have had small samples of Heavenly which I thought would suit people older than me.

I've got to say I still love Pure Seduction & the whole Beauty Rush Double Mist ones. I use Pure Seduction on nights out and try out the Double Mists at the store when I want to smell like candy.

i like dream heavenly, very sexy, endless love spray, any of the beauty rush double mist

I like most of VS's scents. They're good at making scents that appeal or at least are tolerable to most people. However, Love Spell is a classic to me! That's the one that can do no wrong! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

From their fragrances, I like Noir.

From the garden scents, I like Endless Love & Strawberries and Champagne

Latest posts

Back