What's your favorite Victoria's Secret scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also love the strawberries and cream ! mmm! Love spell is the best by far ! I just ran out actually haha... I also just tried they're supermodel shimmering lotion and its soo beautiful and sheen gives a great glow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

Vanilla Lace for sure.

I've been wearing it since way backk when they only had the 4-5 fragrances then they discontinued it to make for for the Angles line and the newer fragrances and as soon as I heard it was to be discontinued, I sent all my male friends out to buy up as much as they could get their hands on- I ended up with more than 2 cases of it!

It lasted for 2 years and then when I was on my last bottle (the old kinda rounded half moon sorta shaped bottle), they brought it back in the straight bottles they have been using ever since.

It is my absolute siggy scent; I have sniffed others but this has such a nice, true vanilla scent that reminds people of cookies and cakes and warmth! I just love it!

Pure Seduction all the way! Everytime I wear it my bf wants to jump my bones lol.

I also like PINK, it never gets old and everytime I wear it out in public ppl always ask me what I'm wearing ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Strawberry Fizz for sure. All of my friends try to sneak the bottles away from me haha.

Noir Body Mist, Sexy Little Things Body Mist and Love Spell and Chocolate Craving.

Honey Do! is my favorite; Love Spell and Sweet Temptation are pretty nice too...I liked the limited edition Apple (Green apple? NOT appletini) scent too...they don't last too long on me, so I don't get tired of them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm gonna have to add Lemon Paradise to my list of faves because I have the whole set and it smells SO amazing!

My all time fave was Winterberry, but it's been discontinued.

Love spell is my fav...My mom bought me one a few days from their pink line...its vanilla and shea butter. It smells divine.

Latest posts

Back