Who is watching the Walking Dead season premier tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I've been waiting for carol and darryl to get together for sooo long. JUST LET IT HAPPEN ALREADY!
Lol, hello Mrs. Robinson?
LOL It reminds me of the newer version of the Living Dead.
In that movie (SPOILER ALERT) there's a pregnant woman who ends up cutting herself or getting bitten, can't recall which, and ends up dying while pregnant. She turns into a zombie but her husband keeps her hidden from the rest of the group in another part of the mall. She ends up going into labor despite being a zombie and the baby is born a zombie. The baby has no teeth and can't attack anyone. The father/husband is then killed after he shoots and kills another of the survivors because she found out that the wife/mom was dead and now a zombie. The guy didn't want to let his zombie wife or zombie baby go and killed for them. After he's dead the group kills the baby. I don't think in TWD that her baby will be born a zombie since in the books she and the baby later die I think in the hands of the Governor.
Oooo... I remember that movie lol. On a side note, I was watching a tv program about Halloween events. I think it was Maryland or Rhode Island, but there is a zombie run where people do a race and get 3 flags. There's a crazy muddy obstacle course where zombified volunteers wait and try to steal your flags. Everyone finishes, but if you lose all your flags, you wind up on the zombie list lol. I'm no athlete, but I'd love to do that!! Muck around and try not to "die"? Fun fun!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In regards to Carol, she was a battered woman in a severely abusive relationship and still coming to terms with the loss of her daughter. I think her character is growing and developing a backbone. The wanna screw around bit was funny and different. Sheds a new light on her. Herschel...awww.. why'd he have to get his leg gnawed on?!

Prisoners, they all looked like prisoners, regarding the people we saw in the last clip. Rick I've always liked for being a truly decent and Renaissance man. Good manners and always looking out for others. Hadn't completely lost hope or human decency, but he's got a darkness inside, after getting rid of Shane.Lorie has had a hand in pushing him towards and off a cliff lol.

Good season opener!

That did crack me up. When he said he was going down first and she said Even better I laughed out loud lol. I do hope they strengthen her character, because I just haven't been a Carol fan.

Herschel getting his leg gnawed on was sloppy work. They should have been stabbing heads as they went along. I thought with the map, the silencer, etc. that they were getting smarter. I know it makes for good TV, but dangit make sure they are dead lol!

Lori drove/drives me nuts. She really needs a head extraction. She would push Shane away, and then whine when he distanced himself. Told Rick that Shane was dangerous, then got upset when Rick killed him when he tried for a second time to kill him.

I don't like Lori at all because she loves/loved having the two men fight over her - literally to the death of one - and then treats Rick as if he needs to be worshiping her as if she did nothing wrong. I can't wait for her to die but that probably won't happen for a couple of seasons.

lol, I feel bad but I'm just waiting for lori to die too, I was hoping it'd be during childbirth but I doubt it. 

And yes, it is pretty much like a movie split into several episodes. It's one of the best horror series and that is hard to accomplish in this genre.

Originally Posted by xeniakisantal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a way to stream it somehow from a free streaming service??
The season premier is on the AMC web site, but they don't normally put episodes there. Season 1 and 2 are on Netflix, but that isn't free. If you are an Amazon Prime member you can watch the first 2 season free on their player.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't like Lori at all because she loves/loved having the two men fight over her - literally to the death of one - and then treats Rick as if he needs to be worshiping her as if she did nothing wrong. I can't wait for her to die but that probably won't happen for a couple of seasons.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, I feel bad but I'm just waiting for lori to die too, I was hoping it'd be during childbirth but I doubt it. 
Add me to the waiting for Lori to die list lol!

I really hope they don't kill the baby off. It is a harsh reality of the times they live in, but kids dying is just one of those hard to watch things for me. It won't stop me from watching the show, but I just don't like kids dying.

Can't wait for Merle. I will feel bad for Daryl, because I know he will at some point need to choose between the group and his brother. That won't be easy for him.

Yes, Lori wants her cake and ice cream and pie, too! I think Shane wormed his way into her bed, but Rick was still alive.. but vegetative. It's a sign of character weakness she was so ready to move on or find "consolation" in another's arms so soon. Then the constant pushing back and forth between the two men. Interesting to see how Rick and Lori's relationship plays out this season. I think she was right in guessing there is some resentment from Rick, he did after all kill his best friend and make all kinds of decisions, good or bad, for her sake. There is probably still a lot of guilt, too. I'm hoping my Renaissance Rick doesn't completely die. Do find Daryl interesting and yes, the going down part was hilarious!

Diddo, diddo,glen is cute, I don't like lori either and carl was annoying, It was cute though when he was in the cell with Hershel's other daughter and was like "oh, I was just making sure it was safe..LOL" and the blonde, Andrea, I can't quite put my finger on it,  what annoyed me about her, maybe it was her attitude, or delivery, she's right about about a lot of things, but why does she have to be such a witch about it? And as far as Merle goes, they left that door open, I do think he's going to pop up somewhere.

I also was so hoping they'd show a double episode as the season opener.

Originally Posted by suenotto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Diddo, diddo,glen is cute, I don't like lori either and carl was annoying, It was cute though when he was in the cell with Hershel's other daughter and was like "oh, I was just making sure it was safe..LOL" and the blonde, Andrea, I can't quite put my finger on it,  what annoyed me about her, maybe it was her attitude, or delivery, she's right about about a lot of things, but why does she have to be such a witch about it? And as far as Merle goes, they left that door open, I do think he's going to pop up somewhere.

I also was so hoping they'd show a double episode as the season opener.
I know, right? The season finale better be 2 hours long! lol

Andrea does bug me, and in some ways doesn't. I didn't like her from the get go, because she threatened Rick with a gun over something he could not have known (getting them trapped in the store). Then again, I like that she wasn't all 'Let me fix these men folk some food after I do the cleanin' and minding the children' stuff the other women did. As if protecting the group was only for the men. Gets my hackles up lol. The end of the world? Better believe I wanna know how to use a gun and protect myself and my loved ones. I think Michonne is the influence Andrea needs. I think she is witchy because she is really angry, but Michonne has a strength and stability that Andrea needs to learn.

I have been waiting for Merle to come back,

and I know he does sometime this season.
I keep hoping we'll see Morgan and Duane again, or at least find out what came of them.

I knew that one dude was gonna be a problem! Oh, and Carol! Look at her step it up and come into her own!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I knew that one dude was gonna be a problem! Oh, and Carol! Look at her step it up and come into her own!
That guy had crazy eyes! This episode was SO intense... I'm curious to know what's happening with Andrea!

That guy had crazy eyes! This episode was SO intense... I'm curious to know what's happening with Andrea!
She was not my fave character..but interesting and from sneak peeks, I think we'll be seeing her next week.

She was not my fave character..but interesting and from sneak peeks, I think we'll be seeing her next week.
I'm more interested in the woman with the ninja sword that Andrea is with, she's badass! Plus, I wonder if she'd be reunited with her old group of survivors!

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm more interested in the woman with the ninja sword that Andrea is with, she's badass! Plus, I wonder if she'd be reunited with her old group of survivors!
I think so, but I don't think we'll see that happen until the end of this season. Maybe not even this season.

Aack..I know.. creepy how he sits there and what is in that magical tea? Something funny going on with the Governor! Ooo..and the scene where Andrea gets on Michonne for being so secretive and asks about the "pet/pack mule" zombies?

I wonder if they were friends or family?! Maybe I'm getting too excited and caught up lol..but...who knows?

Back