Who is watching the Walking Dead season premier tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they were her brothers and it lends itself to the scientist guy asking if they thought the zombies have any memory of their former life..

I finally caught up to current epis.

Episode 4 was crazy!
zombie.gif

I never liked Lori.
I've put the Walking Dead: Compendium 1 on my Amazon wish list (the comic issues #1-48). LOL

Somebody in my weekly The Walking Dead blog discussion suggested that

Carl didn't kill Lori and that she will come back as a zombie
I thought woah! I hadn't considered that. She's right, we didn't

see actually see Carl shoot Lori.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Somebody in my weekly The Walking Dead blog discussion suggested that

Carl didn't kill Lori and that she will come back as a zombie
I thought woah! I hadn't considered that. She's right, we didn't

see actually see Carl shoot Lori.

I thought that too.

I was also thinking that maybe Carol (who is missing after T-Dog died) somehow went and saved her.

BUT, if you've read the comic (the show seems to be sticking to the general storyline) then you know Lori is really dead dead. (highlight)

Lol, several coworkers were surprised that the show "went there" and thought the birthing scenes were crazy and graphic. Pleasantly surprised, since it hypes up and keeps the drama going. All I can say is I've been hooked and riveted! Can't wait to see what happens next week with them. Carol's MIA and Rick may fall off the deep end. Love this show!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't like Lori at all because she loves/loved having the two men fight over her - literally to the death of one - and then treats Rick as if he needs to be worshiping her as if she did nothing wrong. I can't wait for her to die but that probably won't happen for a couple of seasons.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, I feel bad but I'm just waiting for lori to die too, I was hoping it'd be during childbirth but I doubt it.;
Bwahahaha! We both were wrong and it finally happened! Bye bye Lori! I applaud the actress because she did such a great job in making Lori a character you just hated. I actually feel sorry for her though because from my understanding at Comic Con when they announced the actors she was literally booed while everyone else had applause.

Rick will go crazy and have flashbacks/hallucinations of Lori I bet.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, several coworkers were surprised that the show "went there" and thought the birthing scenes were crazy and graphic. Pleasantly surprised, since it hypes up and keeps the drama going. All I can say is I've been hooked and riveted! Can't wait to see what happens next week with them. Carol's MIA and Rick may fall off the deep end. Love this show!
Lol, the birthing scenes weren't any more graphic than anything else in the show.

I mean, we all knew it was coming. (the birth i mean)
zombie.gif

In the end, I hated her even more for dying and making Carl shoot her!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bwahahaha! We both were wrong and it finally happened! Bye bye Lori! I applaud the actress because she did such a great job in making Lori a character you just hated. I actually feel sorry for her though because from my understanding at Comic Con when they announced the actors she was literally booed while everyone else had applause.
That's terrible!

That's terrible!
Serious issues if you can only boo someone for portraying a character so well and evoking such strong reactions from your audience. I think she did an awesome job and the last scene gave her that moment of redemption..she grew a backbone and made a sacrifice..herself lol.I personally love villainous characters, they're interesting and I have to applaud actors/actresses who take them on. We can't only have white knights in armor ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw this online the other day and it made me lol (and cringe from the spelling and grammar, but whatever). I don't particularly care for her, or think she's a very good actor (I watched Prison Break loyally, but always really disliked her), but I certainly don't think people should be booing her. How rude!

Any guess as to who

is on the other line of the phone? I don't know who it could be, but if it is someone maybe they are in another cell block (which of course they would have to clear of walkers to get to). It might also be automated due to the alarm going off, which would make me wonder what resources there might still be out there tied to the prison.

Maybe it's the other missing member? Or someone new and interesting?! Ugh, I was worried that Rick would fall off and he did! I'm hoping he snaps out of it, because he is one of my fave characters.

She better be alive! Another soft spot and she's growing as a character. Also.. how about "Lil A$% Kicker?" Loved that!

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe Rick is imagining that the phone rang.
It's been Sunday since I watched it, but wasn't there a cord missing on the phone?  I think I remember noticing that the cord running out of the base was either missing or cut.

I wouldn't be surprised, to me it looked like he went nuts :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Kirari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's been Sunday since I watched it, but wasn't there a cord missing on the phone?  I think I remember noticing that the cord running out of the base was either missing or cut.

I want back and watched it. I can't tell if the cord coming from the base is there, but the cord is connected to the phone itself.

Loove the show! I'm also watching Talking Dead. It's a show that comes on right afterwards and they go in depth about the episode and the making of it. It's a must watch too.

Back