Winter 2015 Box of Style: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reija, on 05 Dec 2015 - 12:48 AM, said:I got shipping notice too and mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait!!! I feel like we've been waiting sooo long for this box to finally start shipping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm just too anxious to see what's in the box. 
How exciting!  Please let us know what you get. :smilehappyyes:

I haven't gotten one either.
I got a notice on Friday that the box was ready to ship Thursday and today it was updated to arriving Thursday.  So if thsi goes like last time I'll see the box Tues/Wed.  4 pounds?  Chocolate?

I'm not an annual subscriber just month to month.

I am totally excited for spoilers, and happy for all with notices. With that being said, I need my Debbie Downer moment. I emailed them on Thursday, and was assured that boxes are all shipping this week. Well, the week is over, and unless they are working this weekend, I am still waiting for that box to ship. This will be my third BOS, I LOVE the product. However, this is now the second box that hasn't shipped on the promised time. inappreciate the goodies they sent last time as an apology to those that got the boxes later, but I would really just prefer it ships as promised.

I am totally excited for spoilers, and happy for all with notices. With that being said, I need my Debbie Downer moment. I emailed them on Thursday, and was assured that boxes are all shipping this week. Well, the week is over, and unless they are working this weekend, I am still waiting for that box to ship. This will be my third BOS, I LOVE the product. However, this is now the second box that hasn't shipped on the promised time. inappreciate the goodies they sent last time as an apology to those that got the boxes later, but I would really just prefer it ships as promised.
Not a peep on a shipping notice for me either. I'm waiting on shipping notices for *SIX* boxes I'm expecting this month, zilch on any of them and others have received shipping (or their actual boxes) for all of them. Frustrating. I'll be bringing up the rear on everything this month lol. (That was only a little chuckle, I'm not really feeling very happy about all this.)

Not a peep on a shipping notice for me either. I'm waiting on shipping notices for *SIX* boxes I'm expecting this month, zilch on any of them and others have received shipping (or their actual boxes) for all of them. Frustrating. I'll be bringing up the rear on everything this month lol. (That was only a little chuckle, I'm not really feeling very happy about all this.)
@@DianeER I am right there with ya girl, I'm waiting on six too ( most of that is popsugar's fault, will I ever learn). I kind of feel like a brat complaining, having been fortunate enough to order that many boxes.

Just found this on Instagram. Waiting for my shipping notice still.

image.png

Ok lets try to crack this I can't tell what anything really is in that picture... must have more info! lol Here's what I see..

Looks like 

Foot Petals 

Honest Wipes

The Ring 

Is that another piece of jewelry?

Ciate Nailpolish 

is the get gorgeous thing a makeup bag or luggage tag hmmmm 

What do you see?

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep thinking the black box has to be a glass bottle of perfume or something. The honest co wipes are heavy and all but I feel like something in a box has to be pretty weighty to bring this up to 4lbs. Excited to see what everything is!!

and what's the thing with the spots on it?  Another notebook or planner?  There seems to be a small skinny box too next to the polish maybe a mascara or lippie can't see the brand.

Looks like there is a small serum bottle in the middle of the box.
Whoa you have great eyes I totally didn't see the top of that bottle blends right into that black thing behind it.  Are some of those things empty boxes seems like so many things in the box.  I can't recall how many items are usually in a box? This is so funny i feel like a crazy detective lol

Latest posts

Back