Winter 2015 Box of Style: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is my first box of style...yay!!!! My question is when does she reveal it?? Before or after it ships??
After it ships - although in the past, one or two spoilers (official and unofficial) have come out before the box. Not long after the boxes ship they will post a video of her talking about the items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I finally decide to quit being lame and sub this morning and it's officially sold out...Wahhhhh!!!

it's been sold out a few days now, if that helps any :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Actually, it does help, lol!! Though I probably should have done in last week when I planned on doing it. Oh well, hoping for a fantastic box for the rest of you and hoping whatever I love ends up in swaps or ebay.

So while I "patiently" wait for this box to ship I d love to hear everyone's guesses for what else could be in this box.  

I can't wait to get a better look at that lovely ring!

I d love some luxe gloves or a scarf 

A nice thick body butter, hand lotion, or lip scrub

A wallet or lovely clutch 

boot cuffs

What are your guesses?

I was snooping around Rachel Zoe's website and I kept seeing this pop up. Could this be a possibility for the winter box??ahhhhhh, its my first Box and i'm SUPER excited! 

Capture.PNG

I am so excited for this sub! I loved every single thing in the last box. I wear the watch and earrings ALL the time! 

What I would like to see in this box is: 

a fun umbrella - because el nino 

a planner or some kind of goal/task organizer for the new year

a luxe facial mask 

a pretty clutch 

Eeeek it's almost shipping day!  I am so excited for this box.  I am totally obsessed with the earrings from the fall box I purchased quite a few different shashi ear climbers as christmas gifts and also some products from one love organics.  Thanks Rachel Zoe!  Can't wait to see what treasures await us in the winter box!  Happy Holidays!

I hadn't gotten around to wearing my ear climbers until recently.  I took one off of the card and put it on, and it looked great.  Then I went to take the other one off the card, and the back of the earring just broke off!  I didn't pull it very hard, so it must have been defective.  It's been a long time since we got them, so I doubt I'd be able to get a replacement at this point.  I'm so disappointed  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hadn't gotten around to wearing my ear climbers until recently.  I took one off of the card and put it on, and it looked great.  Then I went to take the other one off the card, and the back of the earring just broke off!  I didn't pull it very hard, so it must have been defective.  It's been a long time since we got them, so I doubt I'd be able to get a replacement at this point.  I'm so disappointed  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
such a bummer for you! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I ended up gifting mine so not sure how they are holding up. Hope they didn't break right away.

@@Baublesntreats I would still email Rachel Zoe and explain the situation to them. I think they have great customer service. They replaced the RZ knot ring that was sent out in a Popsugar box 6 months after the fact because I contacted them about it tarnishing. Not only did they send me a replacement ring but also a pair of super cute studs as an "I'm sorry"!

Anyone get a shipping notice yet?  I m so curious what s in this box.  I do have to say I received the shashi earrings I ordered  for gifts from Shopbop and they all have to be returned missing stones and or bent backings. So sad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm trying to remember how this worked with past boxes...doesn't Zoe usually spoil the box herself after shipping but before anyone has received it?

Back