Winter 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amanda I will send it out today. I noticed you wanted the lashes from the PS box which I am getting soon (tracking not updated) I can send those out to you when I get them if you like since I don't use lashes and the lipstick if your interested..

@@Pixels that would be wonderful! Definitely interested in both, last month I got an email offering me a January PS box but there wasn't anything I wanted. I was hoping they'd do the same thing this month but I decided to not hold my breath and wait. But yes! Thank you! And I'll update my tradelink, in case there's anything that catches your eye I can send your way.

Here's the box when I first opened it

FB_IMG_1486611965405.jpg

There was a blue liner brush that broke, a Nyx eye shadow that shattered and two lip tars that burst, those were the only casualties.

What I took

FB_IMG_1486611970811.jpg

And what I added

IMAG0622_1.jpg

It will be on its way to @@LadyGordon tomorrow, and if my birchbox and sephora orders are in early, I might have more to add.

I just sent the tracking info to @@Saiza, the box is on its way.

I will post pictures tomorrow when I'm in a better frame of mind. I just got notice my office is closing and I am losing my job in two weeks. 

I just sent the tracking info to @@Saiza, the box is on its way.

I will post pictures tomorrow when I'm in a better frame of mind. I just got notice my office is closing and I am losing my job in two weeks. 
So sorry to hear @@LadyGordon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I had a similar thing happen to me quite a few years ago. I never expected the company to close because it was so big and seemed to do great financially. I would probably still be working there if it hadn't closed because I loved my job and the company. It was the first time something like that had ever happened to me and it was very sudden on top of it. It was a very different experience to go through. Hoping this means there is something great happening for you in the future and you will find a new, wonderful job as a result. 

Ok, I apologize this is late, but here is what I took:

mut taken.jpg

And here is what I put in:

mut add.jpg

And thanks for the support ladies, been a tough couple of days. Love my job and the people I work with, but hey I've been through this before. It seems in IT this happens fairly often, maybe I should consider another line of work  :)

Just want to throw this out here:  I know I always see people bashing 'black eyeliner' in subscription boxes because it so frequently appears in them.  However, if anyone wants to put in a black liquid/felty type eyeliner in the box, I can give it a good home.  Somehow I ended up needing this despite all the boxes I get...well, maybe it's because I mostly get skin care vs. make up.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back