Winter 2017 Circular Swap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March Add.jpgHere is what I am going to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't know why my picture posts never look as nice as everyone else's.  Anyway....the box is full to bursting and I am off to the post office because I just got the address from Queenie.  Although it has seemed like a while, when I look back I see that I only received the box five days ago, so we are actually still on time!

I guess I just do not understand shipping.  Queenie and I are in the same state.  The box has gone to a adjoining state overnight.  Maybe I'm ruled too much by logic, but what kind of sense does that make?

Picked up the box today! Arrived in perfect condition and nothing was broken thankfully

Here is what I took

good1.png

That Korean hand lotion was just too cute to resist!

I also took an eyeshadow crayon but it got left out of the picture by mistake

What I added

good2.png

I re-organized the box and cleaned it up a little

I also added a new Sephora drawstring bag for the eye products and some face products

good3.png

Everything fight nicely into the box this time around!

good4.png

It is now all taped up and ready to be shipped back tomorrow or Monday to @@Reija, just need to confirm her shipping address

Thanks to @@cpl100 for letting my do a little switch with herself as of the poor timing with be being away from home

This swap box was again really fun and thanks to everyone that makes it happen! :flowers:

Thanks to everyone for a great winter swap! 

We'll look at putting together another round for the spring in a few weeks. 

@@Queennie  I'm curious!  What's in the container that looks like wood or cardboard (far left)?  Glad it all arrived safely.  Hope the next person likes palettes since I added two and you added one.  I do spy one item that I know Reija will like!

Thank you all for this awesome swap! This is so much fun! Can't wait for the box to arrive and so excited for the next round!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Yes, this is so much fun.  Looking forward to the next one.  I will try to keep checking the posts while I am away for the next three weeks.

I took some pictures and love so many things in the box. I would love to take things but I'm trying to simplify and I'm trying to get rid of the samples I have. I've been on no buy (beside subs) just using up what I have and trying to cut back. Love this circular swap though! We have such an awesome community here! I have tons of stuff to put in the next round too.

IMG_8076.JPG

IMG_8077.JPG

IMG_8078.JPG

IMG_8079.JPG

IMG_8080.JPG

IMG_8081.JPG

I didn't @cpl100. Wanted to so bad but I have too many things right now and I'm looking forward to putting even more in the box for the next round.

Back