Women wearing men's boxer/briefs yes or no?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutley. I wear his boxers or his boxer briefs to bed. And I have wore his most tiny boxer briefs as underwear before b/c i had nothing else, and didn't want to go commando.

I wore my hubbies boxer briefs when I was pregnant and they were sooo comfy. Needless to say sometimes I still do, I would highly reccomend it.

i wear mens boxers all the time, i have even worn them to the store as outer wear lol

I have, But only as I was staying at my bf's at the time and needed some fresh underwear so he gave me a pair of his. they seemed comfy and fitted nice but i feel weird if there isnt sommet up my bum
laughing.gif
Im so use to wearing thongs I cant wear anything else

the only time i have worn mens underwear is when i would spend the night at my boyfriends and would forget to bring shorts to wear to bed so i would wear his boxers as shorts

No.

I have seen girls where it when they have to change infront of large number of people (like during a middle of performances.) I think they wear girl undies underneath though.

I can't D: With men's boxers, on me anyways, it feels like men have no bums. Seriously, I do have a rather large rump, but seriously, it chokes my poor bum!

Little girly boxer breif styles I will wear though, not all the time, but I like them
biggrin.gif

I HATE tight underwear, so yes, I wear 'em all the time.

I have this really cute pair of Mr. Bubble boxers for boys.

I love them to death!

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif If we're talking about the boy short type undies (which there is a thread of here somewhere)... then yes I wear them.
I dont buy the ones made for boys though. I buy the ones that are made for girls but designed to look like the boys boxer-briefs. I get them in cute girly colors (mostly pinks, whites, greys, blacks, and blues).

I love em (I love all types of bottoms except granny panties as I feel like I have a diaper
frown.gif
). They are fitted and its fun to run around in them in the house - its the nakedness of underwear without revealing too much just in case someone sees me running around (as my house has a lot of windows).

Agree. ^^

I wore mens boxer briefs for the first time yesterday (black, 100% cotton knit, "Starter" brand from Walmart, they have no opening in the front, and kinda fit me like short shorts
smile.gif
. OMG, I LOVVVEEEEE them! I am wearing them around the house over my own comfy undies(although I suppose I could ditch those if I wanna get really crazy!
yaya.gif
) I am wearing a loose tee with them and think this might just be my new favorite loungewear! My man protested...actually told me he did not want to share them with me cuz that I was gonna "stretch them out"!!...omg...excuse me??...they are BIG on me and my butt and thighs are no where near as big as his!...he was just trying to push my buttons...he is SO in the doghouse now
spank.gif
LOL...I guess I am gonna have to go buy my own and not share with him!

A few times to bed yeah but I don't own them or wear them as underwear just as pjs.

I'm glad to hear that they make a kind that has no opening in the front. I was thinking about trying men's boxer briefs to see if they are more comfortable. Women's are thin and they ware out easily. I've ween wearing bikini and hipster in women's. I'm going to look at Walmart to see if ours have the kind with no opening in the front. I wear size 5 in women's what size would I need in men's? Small? 

Back